《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第15期:自欺欺人(在线收听

Miriam, where are you?

米里亚姆 你在哪

Miriam!

米里亚姆

Hey, Miriam, come on, stop fooling.

米里亚姆 别再自欺欺人了

I promised you dinner.

我答应请你吃晚餐

Yeah, I just don't feel like I earned it.

是的 我只是觉得这不是我应得的

You tried.

你尽力了

All I did was screw it up.

我把事情搞砸了

Toby...

托比

Don't you run out on me, too.

别连你也抛弃我

I'm not.

不会的

I'm not running out on you.

我不会抛弃你的

I'm sorry.

对不起

I was-- I was just mad at myself.

我只是生自己的气

Are you okay?

你没事吧

Compared to what?

和什么相比

Well, does this have anything to do with what Melissa sent you?

你心烦是不是和梅丽莎寄给你的东西有关

不是

Yes, maybe.

也许是吧

What was it?

她寄了什么给你

It was a going-away present, a little "Forget-me-not".

一份离别礼物 "勿忘我"

What was in the envelope?

信封里装的是什么

I think it was the truth.

装的应该是真相

Only now that I have it,

只是我现在手握真相

I don't know what I'm gonna do with it.

却不知道应该怎么做

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489923.html