《美少女的谎言》第六季第2集 第8期:新搭档(在线收听

No more sleeping on Mrs. Granville's couch.

不用睡格兰维尔太太的沙发了

Nice, civic-minded lady, but those Hummel figurines

她人很好很热心 但那些赫梅尔雕像

kept staring at me.

一直盯着我

Toby?

托比

I saw you, I just wanted check in.

我看到你了 过来寒暄一下

We haven't spoken since the other night.

那晚之后还没说过话呢

Been busy.

一直都忙

Hello.

你好

Hi.

你好

Uh, Alison, this is my new partner, Lorenzo Calderon.

艾莉森 这是我的新搭档 洛伦佐·卡尔德隆

Lorenzo, this is Alison DiLaurentis.

洛伦佐 这是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯

Pleasure.

幸会

- So are you new in town? - Newish.

-你刚来镇上吗 -算是吧

Lorenzo is part of Rosewood PD's fresh perspective.

洛伦佐是玫瑰镇警局的新面孔之一

That's me.

没错

I spoke to Spencer this morning.

我今早和斯宾塞谈过了

Good.

很好

Yeah, she seems okay.

她看起来还行

You know, physically.

表面上是

They went through a lot.

她们经历了很多

We all did.

我们都是

How you doin'?

你怎么样

I'm glad it's over.

很高兴都结束了

Me too.

我也是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489980.html