《美少女的谎言》第六季第3集 第16期:在一起没未来(在线收听

Have you met his new partner?

你见过他的新搭档吗

Lorenzo?

洛伦佐

No, not yet.

还没有

He's nice.

他人很好

Yeah, Toby likes him.

对 托比挺喜欢他

Toby must have...told him all about me.

托比肯定跟他提过我

Just as well.

无所谓

What's that supposed to mean?

这话什么意思

Has Toby talked to Lorenzo about me?

托比跟洛伦佐谈论过我吗

I don't know.

我不知道

Where did you meet him?

你在哪见到他的

Lorenzo?

洛伦佐吗

Toby was with him.

当时他跟托比在一起

And then I saw him again...at church.

后来我又在教堂...遇见他

- Don't laugh. - I'm not laughing.

-别笑 -我没笑

I'm just.. I'm a little bit surprised.

我只是...我只是有点吃惊

It's pointless, right?

这根本毫无意义 对吗

Me with somebody like that.

我和一个那样的人在一起

I mean, that could never go anywhere.

我是说 我们俩根本没有未来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490007.html