《美少女的谎言》第六季第4集 第7期:水落石出(在线收听

Spencer?

斯宾塞

Spencer?

斯宾塞

Are you okay?

你没事吧

Yeah.

没事

No, I'm fine.

我没事

So if Charles died in Radley

如果查尔斯死在了拉德里

it would say it in his patient file?

那应该会留下病人档案吧

- Yeah. - What if he was released?

-没错 -那如果他出院了呢

It would be noted there too.

也会留下记录的

So if we get that file, we get the truth.

拿到档案就能水落石出

Assuming it still exists, it could be confetti by now.

就算有现在也成纸屑了吧

Well, we have to find out one way or another.

不论怎样都得查明真相

I looked up the data center. It's 20 minutes from here.

我查了数据中心 20分钟就能到

We can't just walk in there and ask for it.

我们不能直接走进去要档案

No, but I can ask for mine and then

确实 但我可以要我的档案

we'll know if they've been shredded.

就知道他们销毁了没有

What if they haven't?

要是没有呢

Then we'll check out the place, see how secure it is

那我们就查查看那地方安保做得如何

and figure out what to do next.

想下一步计划

Caleb can drive us.

凯勒能开车送我们

No, you can't tell Caleb what we're doing.

不 这事不能告诉凯勒

Charles had a knife to Sara's throat, remember?

查尔斯用刀比着莎拉的喉咙 记得吗

I can't not to tell him.

我不能不告诉他

Em, he's barely left my side ever since

自他发现安德鲁不是A后

he found out Andrew isn't A.

他几乎没离开过我

He's outside talkin' to Spencer's mom right now.

他现在在外面跟斯宾塞妈妈说话

Okay, and what about with Sara?

好吧 那莎拉怎么办

I don't even know the girl.

我都不认识她

Hanna.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490019.html