诉讼双雄第三季 第11集 迈克与瑞秋同居(在线收听

I don't know anyone that has ever made

我认识的人中从来没有

a longdistance relationship work.

异地恋最后有结果的

But I can't stand that I put you in this position,

我没法忍受自己让你陷入这种境地

and the only way I can see out of this

我能想到的唯一办法就是

is for you to go to Stanford.

你去斯坦福读书

Come after me, Tanner.

你朝我开火就好,坦纳

That's what you're here for.

这才是你今天来这里的目的

You actually care about her.

你是真的在乎她的

You think he didn't say some things in there

你觉得他在里面

that got to me too?

没说什么伤我的话吗

Well, I'm not bringing them up, because right now,

但我却没把它们当回事,因为如今

we need to stick together.

我们得团结作战

Sticking together means telling the truth.

团结作战的意思是得相互坦诚

I can't stand to see them come after you.

我不能忍受他们不断找你麻烦

You think I can't take it!

你认为我承受不了吗

Look, you're not listening to me, okay?

你没明白我的意思

I can't take it!

是我承受不了

If all you want to do is work with me,

如果你只是想跟我一起工作

I can find a job somewhere else.

我可以在别的地方找工作

Scottie, that's not all I want.

斯科特,我想要的不止这些

Then say it.

那就说出来

I want you in my life.

我希望我的生命中有你

I don't want her to go,

我不想让她走

and there's nothing I can do about it.

但现在我也无能为力

I finished my list.

我比较完了

And?

结果呢

You're staying?

你要留下来

Just try and stop me.

有本事就拦住我

This place has every Harvard law student file ever.

这里有哈佛法学院历届学生的档案

Do not touch any of the files in here.

不准碰这里的任何档案

Mike Ross? He's not here.

迈克·罗斯,他不在这儿

What are you thinking about?

想什么呢

You look beautiful.

你真美

Thank you.

谢谢

What are you thinking?

你想什么呢

That your furniture's really old.

你的家具都好老

I think the word you're looking for is "antiquey."

你是想说"古经典"吧

That is not a word,

那根本不是个词

and this sofa is Ikea circa 1994.

这个沙发是宜家1994年左右的产品

Okay, I get it.

好吧,知道了

So you get up early just so you can do a thorough critiquing

你这么早起床,就是为了狠狠地

of my furniture?

挖苦我的家具

Actually, I got up early, so I could figure out

其实,我这么早起床,是为了考虑

if there's anything around here that I could stand living with.

这里有没有哪样家具我能接着用

AsI'm sorrydo you want to move in together?

你是说...要搬过来一起住吗

Yeah, I mean, if the offer still stands.

如果你还邀请我的话

Are you kidding me?

开玩笑吗

So is that a yes?

这么说你同意了吗

Oh, no, this is a yes.

这才是同意了

I figured out what we can bring.

我知道我们要带上什么了

What? You.

什么,你

Panda, right here.

这个熊猫

That's my favorite piece of art.

这是我最喜欢的艺术品

That is not art.

那根本不是艺术

Grammy gave that to me.

是奶奶给我的

Oh, I love it. Panda can come.

我喜欢,熊猫可以有

And the chair.

还有这把椅子

That was grammy's favorite chair.

那是奶奶最喜欢的椅子

I don'tI don't

这我...

No, no, no, no, no, I'm telling you, Rachel,

不不不,我告诉你瑞秋

she used to sit in that chair every Sunday

以前她每周日都坐在椅子里

and drink her hot cup of Hershey's cocoa

喝她的好时热可可

and tell me all about growing up

跟我讲述她小时候

on the mean streets of Philadelphia.

在费城坏街区的事

When you lie, try less details.

撒谎的时候,别说得那么详细

Got it.

明白

Looking for me?

找我呢

No.

不是

The woman I'm looking for is a lot more in my bed.

我要找的女人应该还在我床上呢

What can I say? My schedule stops for no man.

没办法,我的日程不等人啊

Yes, but we've got a little unfinished...

是啊,但我们还有没做完的

business.

事呢

I wouldn't call last night "unfinished."

我觉得昨晚不差什么了

And I wouldn't call it "business."

也不算是"公事"

I was talking about breakfast.

我指的是早餐

Harvey Specter makes breakfast?

哈维·斯佩克特还做早餐

You never heard of the Specter special?

没听说过斯佩克特特色餐吗

I think I just had the Specter special.

我好像刚刚尝过了

Oh, no, no, no, no.

不不不

The Specter special is Let me guess.

斯佩克特特色餐是,我猜猜

It's two eggs, over easy,

两个鸡蛋,煎两面

with a side of "Scottie,

配菜是, "斯科特

I want you in my life."

我希望我的生命中有你"

Bacon.

熏肉

And now I'm reconsidering the "in my life" thing.

我要重新考虑一下进入我生命中的事了

Oh, no, I saw your face. You had your serious face on.

休想,我看到你的表情了,你是认真的

"Scottie, I want you in my life.

斯科特,我希望我的生命中有你

Scottie... I want you in my life."

斯科特,我希望我的生命中有你

You know what? You don't deserve my bacon.

跟你说,不给你做熏肉了

Oh, that's fine, 'cause I have to go anyway.

无所谓,反正我得走了

Where could you have to go? You're unemployed.

你能去哪啊,你丢了工作

Well, actually a toptier law firm offered me a job last night,

其实,昨晚有家一流的律所提出雇佣我

and I thought it might be best

我觉得我应该去跟

if I negotiate the terms of my agreement

我没在跟她上床的那位合伙人

with the partner I'm not sleeping with.

讨论合约的条款

There's a slight problem with that plan.

这个计划有个小问题

You offered her a job before talking to me?

你没跟我商量就提出要给她一份工作

I didn't offer her a job. I asked her if she wanted one.

我没有,我只是问她是不是想要工作

I didn't want to waste your time, and for the record,

我不想浪费你的时间,而且

we'd be lucky to have her.

我们有她加入肯定是好事

I know that.

这我知道

But my question isn't why I should want her here,

但我的问题不是为什么想要她加入

it's why you would want her here.

而是你为什么想要她加入

She's the best lawyer I know, after me.

她是我认识的最好的律师,仅次于我

And you.

还有你

Are you sleeping with her?

你在跟她上床吗

Excuse me?

什么

You have history with this woman,

你跟她有段历史

So I just want to know

我只是想知道

are you doing this because you feel sorry for her

你这么做是出于同情

or because you want to pay her back

还是想回报她

or because you love her or what?

还是因为你爱她

It's none of your business. It is my business.

不关你的事,就关我的事

It is literally my business.

这就是我的公司

I want a relationship with her.

我想跟她好好发展

Well, I'm happy for you.

我替你高兴

I hope you two make a run at it. Thanks.

希望你们能成功,谢谢

I'll pretend you meant that.

我就当做你是真心的

Your track record isn't great.

你的记录不怎么样

You've had three name partners in two years.

你两年换了三个合伙人

Let's talk about your commitment issues.

有承诺问题的是你吧

I'm not asking you to give my commitment issues a corner office.

但我没让你给我承诺问题一间拐角办公室

You don't need to give her a corner office.

你不用给她拐角办公室

Any regular office will do.

正常的办公室就行

Harvey, I get it.

哈维,我懂

She's a catch, for you and for this firm.

她对你,对这家律师,都不可多得

But what happens when you two break up?

但如果你们分手了会怎么样

Who says we're gonna break up?

谁说我们会分手

Foreman versus Heart Med I want it.

福尔曼和心脏医疗的案子,我想要

"Good morning, Harvey.

你不是该说"早啊,哈维"

What can I do for you today?" I'm serious.

"有什么吩咐吗",我是认真的

They're pushing for a settlement

他们想促成和解

because they know our client can afford it.

因为他们知道我们的客户付得起和解金

I know they are.

我知道

You haven't even looked at the file.

你文件都没看过怎么知道

My name is on the door.

律所大门上挂着我的名字呢

You think I don't know our cases?

你以为我不知道我们有什么案子吗

So why are we settling?

那为什么要同意和解

Because regardless of the merits of this case,

因为虽然这个案子我们有利可图

it's not worth our time.

但是不值得我们去花那个时间

Harvey, listen

哈维,听我说

Heart Med's inhouse lawyer negotiated this

心脏医药自己的律师来促成和解

because the bad PR costs them more than the settlement.

是因为公关做不好的代价不止是付和解金

We'd have to get the thing dismissed to make it worth it,

我们要让对方撤诉才真的物有所值

and that's not gonna happen.

但是这是不可能的

The lawyer is Nick Rinaldi.

对方律师是尼克·里纳尔迪

Who the hell is Nick Rinaldi? You don't remember?

尼克·里纳尔迪是谁,你不记得了吗

I was 11 years old, a little boy, powerless.

我当时还是个11岁的小孩子,孤独无助

I watched him boil my parents' lives down to a few dollars.

眼睁睁地看着他把我父母的生命定为几个美元

Yes.

I'm not gonna let that piece of shit get a penny from us.

我不会再让那个混蛋从我们这里拿走一分钱了

I said yes.

我答应你了

Thanks, Harvey.

谢谢,哈维

You want to thank me,

你想谢我的话

why don't you go beat the shit out of this guy?

就去好好给那个家伙点颜色看看吧

Monday, 2:20 p.m.

星期一,下午两点二十分

This conundrum is burning a hole in my brain.

这件事我一直想不明白

Think.

再想想

Logically.

逻辑地去想

I mean, Sheila is professional and meticulous

希拉做事专业,一丝不苟

and wonderfully anal,

而且床技惊人

and if she says that nothing gets misplaced

如果她说她的秘密小屋里

in her inner sanctum, then I believe her,

一切准确的话,那我相信她

which leaves the national security option.

也就是说只能是国家安全行动了

Is Mike Ross CIA?

难道迈克·罗斯是中情局的

Please.

别逗了

There's a better chance that Esther's in the KGB.

那还不如说埃斯特是克格勃更靠谱

I mean, I can ask Sheila,

我可以直接去问希拉

if I'm no longer fond of my testicles, which

如果我不想好好对待自己的蛋蛋了的话...

Wait a second, missing testicles, missing file.

等等,消失的蛋蛋,消失的文件

It can't be missing if it doesn't exist.

如果本来就不存在就谈不上消失了

Holy shit.

苍天呐

What if Mike Ross never went to Harvard at all?

要是迈克·罗斯根本没念过哈佛呢

What if he just went to some crappy thirdtier law school,

要是他只上过一个三流法学院呢

like Fordham or Arizona State?

比如福特汉姆或者亚利桑那州立法学院

"Yeah, hey, bro.

你好,老兄

"Yeah, no, I'll see you at the party.

不,派对上见吧

"I'm not going to study for the bar.

我不去复习司法考试了

"Damn straight, that's right, bros before hos.

说得对,还是兄弟靠得住

Oh, yeah, you know" All right, that's enough.

谁说不是呢,行了,够了

He's been peeing directly into our pristine pool of eliteness.

他这是一颗老鼠屎坏了我们一锅粥啊

He's beenoh, shoot, it's blinking out.

他真是... 糟了,快没电了

Norma, really quickly,

诺玛,我马上就说完了

I need you to get a pack of rechargeable

你一定要再坚持一会儿...

Shit, it's out.

该死,没电了

So I guess I'm just talking to myself.

那我只是在自言自语罢了

Harvey convinced me, so let's get to it.

哈维说服我了,我们谈谈吧

I want a relocation fee. Done.

我想要安置费,没问题

And a 10% increase on my signing bonus.

还要10%的签约奖金

7%

7%.

You gave Harvey 10%.

你给了哈维10%啊

Do you think you're worth as much as Harvey?

你觉得你跟哈维一样值钱吗

I'm less of a pain in the ass.

我没他那么讨人厌

10% it is.

那就10%

Now, no one ever opens with the big stuff,

没人一开口就这么高价码的

so why don't you tell me what you're really after?

所以你告诉我你真正的目的吧

You know what I'm after.

你明知故问

The name of the firm is Pearson Specter.

这家律所的名字是皮尔逊斯佩克特

It's changed too many times, and it's not going to change again.

虽然以前改过很多次,但是不会再改了

Never?

永远都不会吗

I never say never.

我从来不说永远

That's all I'm looking for. Of course.

正合我意,当然了

After all, who knows where any of us will be in a few years?

毕竟谁也说不准几年后会是什么样子

You, me, Harvey.

你,我,哈维

I think we just changed the subject.

我们刚才是不是转移话题了

We did.

确实如此

Now it's time for me to tell you what I'm really after.

现在我就告诉你我真正的目的

You want to know how committed I am to Harvey.

你想知道我对哈维有多忠心

I want to know how committed you are to me.

我想知道你对我有多忠心

How serious are you? About what?

你有多认真,认真什么

Me.

We had this conversation.

我们不是说过了吗

We had this conversation

我们开始说的时候

before it was going to cost me $500,000.

我还不用花费五十万美金呢

Jessica's making you pay the buyin up front?

杰西卡让你提前支付入股款吗

Yep. Shit.

对,该死

What did you say?

那你怎么说的

Well, I said I don't want to have to pay

我说我不想交

a HarveySpectergirlfriend tax.

哈维·斯佩克特女友附加税

You're not exactly paying a tax.

这可不是税

You're just buying in early.

你只是提前入股而已

Harvey, there's a reason that firms are designed to have

哈维,公司设有六个月试用期

a sixmonth trial period.

是有原因的

Yeah, to see if it's going to work out.

是为了看你是否适合这个公司

Exactly. Which you don't think it will.

没错,你认为不适合

I'm saying that I need to know

我的意思是我得知道

what "I want you in my life" really means.

"我希望我的生命中有你"到底意味着什么

You know what it means.

你心知肚明

It means I want to have a relationship.

意味着我想跟你在一起

But it doesn't mean that I'm ready to give you a ring.

但我还没准备好向你求婚

You think I'm ready for a ring from you?

你以为我准备好跟你结婚了吗

Then what are you ready for?

那你都准备什么了

I'm ready for it not to cost me a $1/2 million

我准备好了要是不行的话

if it doesn't work out.

不用花我五十万的方法

So if it doesn't, are you saying you're going to leave?

你是说要是不行,你就会离开吗

Would you want me to stay?

你希望我留下吗

I don't even know what you're gonna do to break us up.

我都想象不到你怎么能跟我分手

Harvey, I'm not kidding. I'm...

哈维,我是认真的,我...

I'm scared.

我害怕

You know, I just got an offer

芝加哥瑞生律师事务所

from Latham & Watkins in Chicago,

刚刚向我提出了邀请

And I don't want to take it, but...

我不想去,但...

I need to know that you're serious about this.

我得知道你是认真的

Scottie, I am.

斯科特,我是认真的

Yeah, but nobody's asking you to put up $1/2 million.

说得容易,又没人让你拿五十万美元

Maybe we can make it

或许我们可以做到

so nobody's asking you to do that either.

让你不用掏钱

Rinaldi.

里纳尔迪

You remember me?

还记得我吗

James and Nina Ross.

詹姆斯·罗斯和妮娜·罗斯

That's good.

不错

Finally know my parents' names.

你终于知道我父母的名字了

What you maybe don't know is that I'm a lawyer,

但你可能不知道,我是个律师了

I work for Pearson Specter,

在皮尔逊斯佩克特工作

and we're not going to be settling this Foreman suit.

福尔曼案我们不会和解

We had an agreement.

我们已经谈好了

Yeah, maybe, but instead,

或许吧,但是

we're gonna be filing this.

我们要填这个了

There's no way you're getting this case dismissed.

案子不可能被撤销

You know, I actually wanted to believe that whole sob story

我真希望相信那个关于改革重组的

about being reformed, but

煽情故事,但是...

my client is a widow, not a drunk driver.

我的客户是个寡妇,不是醉酒的司机

Oh, so you don't actually bully the little guy anymore,

所以你就不再吓唬那个人

you just try and capitalize on him.

打算利用他了

Do you even know the details of this case,

你到底知不知道案子的细节

or are you just coming after us because I'm on the other side?

还是因为我是对方的律师就咬着不放

No, I'm coming after you

不,我跟你纠缠

because you're a worthless ambulance chaser,

是因为你是个无能的事故赔偿律师

and I'm not gonna let you take my client's money.

我不会让你拿走我客户的一分钱

This is the second time you've come after me

这已经是第二次你对我

from out of the blue.

搞突然袭击了

I apologized to you once.

上次我道过歉了

I will not apologize to you again.

这次我不会再道歉了

You don't have to.

你不用道歉

And we're not going to court,

不会有庭审的

because I'm gonna prove you're full of shit.

因为我会证明你是个满嘴胡话的疯子

You ready for the deposition?

准备好取证了吗

Yeah, of course I'm ready.

当然准备好了

Your fly is unzipped. No, it's not.

你裤链没拉,瞎说

Didn't even flinch.

你都没犹豫

That means you're ready.

说明你准备好了

Then why are you still walking with me?

那你还跟着我干什么

Cause I'm coming to your deposition.

因为我也参加取证

What? Whoa, whoa, hey, hey.

什么,等等,等一下

You said that I could take this case.

你说过这案子归我负责

You told me I could kick this guy's ass.

你说我会打得对方落花流水

It's my deposition, not yours.

这是我的取证,不是你的

I know. you know?

我知道,你知道

Why are you babysitting me? I'm not babysitting you.

那你为什么看着我,我没看着你

I want to watch you kill this guy.

我想亲眼看你手刃他

That's why I brought snacks.

所以才准备了零食

You can't bring peanuts into my deposition.

你可不能把花生带进取证现场

Why? It's unprofessional.

为什么,太不专业了

So is that tie, but I've made my peace with it.

你那领带也是,可我都没计较

Look, I don't give a shit

我才不管你

whether you made your peace with it or not.

计较什么

You want in my room?

你想参加取证

You're not bringing peanuts.

就不许带花生

You really are ready.

真是准备好了啊

Here.

接着

What's this?

什么东西

Harvey's interviews the day Mike Ross was hired.

迈克·罗斯被录取那天哈维的面试名单

But Mike Ross isn't on it.

但迈克·罗斯不在上面

Where'd you get this?

你在哪拿到的

Doesn't matter where I got it. The fact is I did.

那不重要,反正已经拿到了

Are you asking me why Mike Ross isn't on it?

你是想问为什么迈克·罗斯不在上面吗

Yeah, Donna, that's precisely what I'm asking.

是的,唐娜,我就想问这个

How exactly did Harvey find him?

哈维是怎么找到他的

We didn't find him, he found us.

不是我们找到了他,是他找到了我们

What are you talking about?

什么意思

Mike hadn't signed up for the interview on time,

迈克没有及时报名面试

so he pretended to be one of the other associates on the list.

所以他假装成名单上的律师

He talked his way past me

他说服了我

and impressed the shit out of Harvey,

还给哈维留下深刻印象

whose main requirement was somebody who had the balls

哈维就想招一个

to do something like that in the first place.

有胆量这么做的人

Okay.

好吧

What if he had the balls to do something

如果他有胆量做些

a lot bigger than that?

比这严重的多的事呢

What are you talking about?

你什么意思

I think Mike Ross went to a subpar law school

我认为迈克·罗斯上的是一所很差的法学院

and has been lying about it the whole time.

而且一直在用谎言掩盖这个事实

Louis, listen to yourself.

路易,听听你自己说的话

You're talking about Mike.

你说的可是迈克

You're insane.

你简直疯了

I'm

Okay, I was in the Harvard file room with Sheila.

好吧,我曾和希拉去过哈佛档案室

Don't ask details.

别问我细节

And I noticed Mike Ross' file was not there.

我发现那里没有迈克·罗斯的档案

You specifically looked for his file?

你还专门去找了他的档案

Yes, and I looked for Harvey's too,

是的,我也找了哈维的

and his was there.

他的就有

And by the way, he looked like a major douche.

顺便说一句,他过去看上去像个蠢货

So you looked at a grand total of two files

所以你在数以万计的档案里面

out of tens of thousands,

寻找两个档案

and this is the conclusion you jump to?

然后就得出了这个结论

What is wrong with you?

你到底出了什么问题

You don't know Sheila.

你不了解希拉

She's like a surgeon, and the files are her patients.

她就像个外科医生,这些档案就是病人

She doesn't make mistakes.

她不会犯错误

You told her about this? Hell no.

那你跟她讲过这件事吗,当然没有

She told me not to touch any of those files,

她让我不要碰任何档案

and she'd kill me if she found out that I did.

如果被她发现,她会杀了我

I just asked her about it generally.

我只是泛泛的问了一下

Well, of course she's gonna say she never loses one,

她当然会说自己从来没丢过档案

but I can tell you from personal experience,

但就我的个人经验来说

anything can happen to a file.

任何事情都有可能发生

I don't know. Well, I do.

我不知道,我知道

I know Mike, and I know he's for real.

我了解迈克,我知道他的本事

But if you still doubt it, there's an easy answer.

但如果你还是怀疑,有个很简单的方法

Just call up Harvard and ask for a copy of his transcript.

给哈佛打电话要一份他的成绩单复印件

And what if it's not there?

如果这东西不存在呢

Then I will apologize for calling you insane

那我会就像你道歉,叫你疯子的事

and personally help you escort Mike Ross out of the building.

并且亲自帮助你把迈克·罗斯赶出大厦

Goodbye.

再见

In 2002, you were sued for the malfunctioning

2002年,你因为一个旧款心脏支架

of an earlier model of the heart stent.

失效而被起诉

Is that correct?

对吗

Yes, and we admitted wrongdoing.

是的,并且我们承认了过失

The stent that was installed in your patient was a new model

安装在你病人体内的支架是一个

developed through three years of extensive trials.

经过三年大量实验研发出的新型号

Making it outside the scope, and frankly, not a good argument

因此不在讨论范围内,而且实话实说

for establishing pattern.

那也并不是一个建立模式的好论点

They saw a problem, and they fixed it.

他们发现了问题,并解决了它

How horrible, we should sue them.

太糟了,我们应该起诉他们啊

We're not in court.

我们现在并没有在法庭上

Opening statements are made before a judge,

开庭陈述是要说给法官听的

or have you never been in court before?

还是你根本就没上过庭

I just wanted to give you a taste,

我就是想让你先体会一下

seeing as we're never actually gonna get there.

因为也许我们根本上不到法庭

A dismissal is never gonna happen, son.

这个案子不可能被驳回,孩子

Sorry for your loss, son.

我很抱歉,孩子

What?

什么

I'm saying, don't hope for a dismissal.

我是说不要期待这个案子被驳回

Please direct your questions to our client.

请对我们的客户直接提出你的问题

That wasn't a question. It was a comment.

我所说的不是问题,只是观点

Here's a question for you, Mr. Dimond.

确实有个问题,戴蒙德先生

What is this really worth to you?

这个案子对你来讲到底意味着什么

You may think you have a defense.

你也许认为你能赢

Your lawyer certainly thinks you do.

但你的律师似乎认为你一定赢

But I just want to be clear about the facts.

但我只想跟你表明一下事实

What is this really worth to you?

这个案子对你来讲到底意味着什么

There's no question, this was a terrible accident.

毫无疑问,这是个可怕的意外

But let's be clear about the facts.

但跟你表明一下事实

His blood alcohol level is an issue here.

他的血液酒精含量是个问题

If you pursue this in court,

如果你坚持上庭

there's no guarantee you'll receive anything.

你可能什么都得不到

Think about the boy.

为孩子想想

Think about what he needs.

想想他需要什么

Something is better than nothing.

有总比没有好

Stop stalling, Mr. Ross.

别愣神了,罗斯先生

Um, I He's not stalling.

我,他不是在愣神

And we're under no obligation

并且我们没有义务

to disclose trials from an earlier model.

公开之前那个型号的实验信息

It's beyond the scope.

这不在讨论范围内

Our expert will place that study within the scope.

我们的专家会想办法把它列入到范围内的

If there isn't a trial,

如果我们不上庭

your expert won't have any scope to place it in.

你的专家根本就没有范围可以列入

And since you insist on asking questions

鉴于你坚持要提一些

we're under no obligation to answer,

我们没有义务回答的问题

this deposition is over.

此次取证结束了

What the hell happened in there?

刚才出了什么事

You said you wanted to watch, not hijack my case.

你说你只是看看,不会抢我的案子

You said you were going to kick his ass,

你还说你会好好教训他呢

not drift into nevernever land.

而不是梦游仙境

I'm handling it. Handling it?

我在处理了,处理

I could've eaten that whole bag of peanuts

你回答那个问题的间隙

in the pause you took to answer that question.

我都能吃完整包花生了

You got thrown, and I bailed you out.

你出局了,而我把你保了下来

Harvey, this is my case.

哈维,这是我的案子

This is not your case. It's the client's case.

这不是你的案子,是客户的案子

And after what happened in there,

而且经历了刚才那一幕

they're in a worse position than when we started.

他们的处境比刚开始时更糟了

Look, I know I got thrown, but I can still recover.

我知道刚才被修理了,但我能挽回局面

Maybe,

也许吧

but they're gonna call in a half an hour

但是他们一个半小时之内就会打电话过来

wanting to take the deal,

想要和解了

and when they do, I'm gonna buy you one day,

到那时,我会帮你拖一天

and then I'm pulling the plug.

然后我就结了这个案子

Hey, do you have a minute?

有空吗

I'm a little busy right now. We have a problem.

我这会儿有点忙,我们有麻烦了

Scottie's not going to be a problem.

斯科特不会惹麻烦的

I thought it through

我全面考虑过了

Louis might be onto Mike.

路易可能发现迈克的事了

He found out that Mike doesn't have a file

他在哈佛的档案室里

in the Harvard file room

没找到迈克的档案

and that he wasn't on your original interview list.

还发现他不在你原先的面试名单上

What did you tell him?

你和他说了什么

Well, I handled the list.

我把面试名单那个圆过去了

What about the other? What could I tell him?

那其他的呢,我还能怎么说啊

I mean, I told him if he was so curious,

我告诉他假如他真这么好奇的话

he could order a copy of Mike's transcript.

他可以索要一份迈克的成绩单

Then we don't have a problem.

那我们就没什么麻烦了

Well, don't you think maybe we should do something else?

你不觉得我们该做点别的什么吗

Anything else is just going to make him more suspicious.

不管做什么都只会让他更加怀疑

Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure.

你确定,是的,我确定

Okay.

好吧

Oh, wait a second.

等等

Where did you say Louis was again?

你刚刚说路易去了哪里

Oh, he was in the Harvard file room.

他去了哈佛的档案室

How was he in the Harvard file room?

他怎么能进哈佛的档案室

He has a relationship with Sheila Sazs.

他和希拉·赛斯有一腿

What?

什么

Yeah, never mind. We're good.

是的,别担心,没事的

Oh, thank you,

谢谢

But I'm sorry, I don't have time.

但是不好意思,我现在没时间

It's food. It's not going to stop you.

这是食物,这不会耽误你什么的

It's going to keep you going.

反而能让你坚持下去

Yeah, I don't need food.

是的,但我不需要食物

I need to find something I can take

我需要的是找到一些能让我带去

to this dismissal hearing tomorrow.

明天的撤诉听证上的东西

Mike, it was a pretty decent settlement.

迈克,这和解开出的条件挺不错的

Would it really be so bad to just take it?

接受这个和解真有这么糟糕吗

My dad was one of those guys

我爸就是个什么事

who liked to celebrate everything

都喜欢庆祝的人

the half birthdays or first time

半岁生日,或是我第一次

I struck someone out at little league.

在棒球小联盟里把某个人三振出局

And the last time I saw them,

我最后一次见他们时

they were celebrating the anniversary of their first date.

他们在过他们的第一次约会纪念日

They were so excited, all dressed up,

他们当时很兴奋,全部盛装打扮了

and I was annoyed,

而我当时却很恼火

because I didn't want to

因为我不想

spend the night at my grandmother's house.

去我奶奶家过夜

So before they left,

所以他们出发前

my dad came upstairs to say goodbye,

我爸上楼来和我道别

and I told him that celebrating a first date was stupid.

我对他说,庆祝第一次约会真是傻死了

And he just looks at me like,

然后他就这样看着我,好像对我说

"Michael, you have no idea "

迈克,你完全不了解

how important a first date can be."

第一次约会有多重要"

Theirs must have been a great one.

他们的第一次约会一定很棒

No, no, no, it was a total disaster.

不不不,完全是一场灾难

He spilled wine all over her. He forgot his wallet.

他把酒撒了她一身,还忘带钱包了

And then, for some reason, this woman, you know

然后,不知怎么的,这个女人

this woman who he knew was just perfect

这个他认为是完美的女人

agreed to a second date.

同意了第二次约会

And a third.

然后同意了第三次

And everything after that.

然后同意了之后的一切

I wish I could have met them.

我真希望我见过他们

He tried to hug me goodbye...

他试着和我拥抱告别

but I didn't hug him back.

但我没有抱他

I didn't even go downstairs to say goodbye to my mom.

我甚至都没下楼和我妈说再见

And then they were gone.

然后他们就去了

And then the next morning, Rinaldi shows up at our house,

第二天早晨,里纳尔迪出现在我们家

and he offers my grandmother

他提供给我奶奶

the equivalent of one year's rent.

相当于一年租金那么多的钱

Rinaldi didn't kill my parents,

虽然里纳尔迪没有杀害我的父母

but he did try to tell me what their lives were worth.

但他确实试图告诉我我父母的命值多少钱

And I'm sorry, but I know that my mom and dad were worth...

但很抱歉,我知道我父母的命

a lot more than that.

比那个数字多得多

Forget the food.

别管那些食物了

Give me half the files.

分一半文件给我

What about a hedge fund guy? It's big money.

找个对冲基金的人怎样,他们钱多

Think bigger.

野心再大一点

Obama.

奥巴马

I'm not going to land the president

我才不要捞个总统

as my first client.

来做我的第一个客户呢

Fine, if you don't think you can.

好吧,假如你觉得自己不行的话

You're not going to manipulate me into trying to land Obama.

你无法操纵我去把奥巴马捞来做客户的

Well, it better be somebody like that,

最好找个这样的

or Jessica won't give up on her early buyin bullshit.

不然杰西卡不会放弃提前入股款的

What if I got myself a sports guy?

我要是给自己找个搞体育的人呢

The very fact that you call it "a sports guy"

事实上你称呼人家为"搞体育的"

means it's a no.

就说明这行不通了

Harvey, just because I don't know sports

哈维,我不懂体育

doesn't mean I don't know you.

不代表我不懂你

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

If I'm going to change Jessica's mind,

假如我要改变杰西卡的想法

I can't just land someone,

仅仅拉个客户是不够的

I have to land someone you couldn't.

我得拉到个你拉不到的人才行

There's no one I couldn't land.

没有我拉不到的人

You think I don't know about Beijing?

你以为我不知道北京发生的事吗

That's his word against mine.

那是他的一家之言

I guess we can clear that up right now,

我猜我们现在就能搞清楚

because look who just walked in.

因为你看看,刚刚走进来的是谁

You knew he was coming here tonight?

你早知道他今晚会来

You think I like Argentinean food?

你以为我喜欢阿根廷食物吗

I just need you to stop him for a second.

我只是要你拖住他一会儿

I get it.

懂了

You got the idea from Working Girl,

你从《上班女郎》那儿得来的主意

when they crash the wedding to get to Trask radio.

他们毁了婚礼,以得到特斯克电台

Harvey, I'm not a 14yearold girl.

哈维,我不是什么小女孩

I don't get my ideas from movies.

不需要从电影里学什么主意

Michael.

迈克尔

Harvey.

哈维

I have no interest in talking to you.

我不想跟你说话

Hi. Dana Scott.

你好,我是达娜·斯科特

I work with Harvey, and I don't blame you.

我和哈维共事,我不怪你

I wouldn't want him to represent me either.

我也不会愿意让他代表我

But he's not the only lawyer there.

但公司的律师不止他一个

Let me guess.

我来猜猜

You've done your research on my record,

你已经调查过我的记录了

and you're here to impress me.

现在是想给我留下好印象

That's what every other lawyer would do.

别的律师都会这么做的

I didn't do that. Harvey, shut up.

我就没有,哈维,闭嘴

I don't give a shit about how fast you used to swim.

我才不管你能游多快呢

I only care about how fast I can make you money.

我只在乎我帮你赚钱的速度有多块

How fast is that?

能有多快

Why don't you sit down, and I'll tell you?

不如先坐下来,我再告诉你

All right. Okay.

行,好

Harvey, you mind?

哈维,不介意吧

Actually, I Great.

其实我... 好极了

I'll see you tomorrow.

明天见

Good to see you, buddy.

见到你很高兴,伙计

So what really happened in Beijing?

北京那边到底怎么回事

Let's get a drink first.

先喝一杯再说

Sounds good.

好主意

Doctor, how routine is this procedure?

医生,这程序有多常规

Sid Foreman should have been dancing

西德·福尔曼本来在大概一周后

at his daughter's wedding a week later.

就能在女儿婚礼上跳舞了

Instead, he went into heart failure.

但他心力衰竭了

Dr. Lombard, on december 7, 2006,

隆巴德医生, 2006年12月7日

did a patient die on your table

是否有病人在常规血管成型手术中

during a routine angioplasty?

死在手术台上

Objection, your honor. Relevance?

反对,法官大人,问题相关吗

It speaks to his qualifications as an expert witness, Your Honor.

判断他作为鉴定人是否合格,法官大人

I'll allow.

允许提问

Yes, a patient died.

是,有名病人死了

And was a malpractice suit filed against you for physician error?

是否有人以医疗失误为由起诉你玩忽职守呢

That case was sealed.

那个案件被封存了

I didn't ask you if it was sealed.

我没有问你是否被封存

I asked if it was filed.

我问的是,是否提起了诉讼

It was.

And settled? For almost nothing

和解了吗,几乎没什么...

Objection, your honor.

反对,法官大人

Move to strike. The case is sealed.

要求撤消提问,案件已被封存

The witness isn't allowed to testify

目击者不能提供

to the details of that settlement.

关于该和解的证词

Sustained.

反对有效

Have you practiced medicine since?

你此后进行过医疗工作吗

Yes, I've been practicing.

对,一直在进行

I'm sorry, what I meant to say is have you performed surgery,

抱歉,我想问你是否实施过手术

The job you spent seven years training to do?

为这一技能你训练了七年

No.

没有

What, loss of confidence?

怎么,信心不足吗

They wouldn't let you?

还是他们不让

Objection. Speculation.

反对,推测行为

I want an answer to my question.

我希望问题得到回答

I chose to do other things.

我选择做其他事

Other things that don't involve the chance of you killing people?

其他没有致死风险的事情吗

Objection! Withdrawn.

反对,撤回

What's your primary source of income?

你收入的基本来源是什么

I work as an expert witness.

鉴定人

so you testify now to make a living,

你现在以作证维生

because you don't trust yourself to do the job

因为你认为自己做不好

that you were trained to do?

本身受训该做的工作吗

I can speak to the facts of this case

我可以证实这宗案件的事实

Yes, you can speak to them,

对,你可以证实

but how are we supposed to trust your opinion about them

但连你自己都明显的不信任自己

when you clearly don't trust yourself?

让我们如何信任你

You raised some doubts about my expert.

你质疑了我的专家

That isn't gonna get this case dismissed.

那也不会让这个案子撤销的

Maybe not, but if that's the best expert you can come up with,

可能不会,但如果这是你能找到最好的专家

then your client just got a taste of how this trial is gonna go.

那你的客户大概能看到这场审讯的结果

My client is not gonna drop this case,

我的客户不会撤诉的

and neither am I.

我也不会

Well, then you are forcing me to use this.

那你是逼我走这步棋了

It's a picture of Mr. Foreman at his daughter's wedding.

这是福尔曼先生在女儿婚礼上的照片

It's a picture of Mr. Foreman drinking alcohol

这是福尔曼先生在女儿婚礼上

at his daughter's wedding.

喝酒的照片

It's a toast. It was one sip.

那是祝酒,不过一小口

One sip two hours before his stent supposedly malfunctioned.

他的支架失灵两小时前的一小口

Alcohol was strictly forbidden following his surgery,

他术后严禁饮酒

which makes him liable for his own death.

所以他的死亡是自身的责任

This is a total twisting of the facts.

这完全是扭曲事实

You can't prove this caused anything.

你证明不了它引起了任何事

You can't prove it was only one sip,

你也没法证明这只是一小口

and it doesn't matter, because I submit this,

其实也无所谓,因为一旦我上交了这张照片

it's contributory negligence, and your case is gone.

那就是受害者本身的过失,你的案子就没了

And you say I'm a monster.

你还说我是怪物吗

Being a monster would be putting your client

那是因为你把你的客户

on the stand and making her testify

让她亲自出庭作证

that her husband's death was his own damn fault.

她丈夫的死是咎由自取

Hi, Donna.

你好啊,唐娜

Hi, Louis.

你好,路易

I'm nothing if not a big man,

我是个有担当的爷们

and I am not ashamed to admit when I am wrong.

出错的时候我会低头认错

You got Mike's transcript.

你拿到迈克的成绩单了

Arrived this morning.

今早刚送到

Imagine that, Mike Ross went to Harvard.

快看啊,迈克·罗斯是哈佛毕业的呢

What a shocker. You were right.

真"不敢相信"啊,你说得对

Never should have doubted it.

从不该怀疑他

You know, it's just hard to imagine a world

只是很难相信

in which Sheila made a mistake, though.

希拉竟然也会出错

Well, it's just good you can put this to bed

起码这事已经真相大白

once and for all.

你可以消停了

Yeah, see, that's the thing.

还有个事儿

If Sheila's competence is that important to her,

既然希拉这么看重自己的能力

I need to tell her about this, so she can fix it.

我应该告诉她,看她怎么办

You know what, Louis?

对了,路易

It occurred to me after we talked

我刚想起来

that I'm the only one who has the list of associates

我是唯一有当天哈维面试过的

that interviewed with Harvey that day.

助理候选人名单的人

That can't be right,

不是啊

'Cause I got a copy off the general server.

我从总服务器上下载了一份名单

You got a copy by bullying Benjamin

你拿到名单是靠威胁本杰明

into accessing my private files off my hard drive.

从而非法侵入了我的私人硬盘

That doesn't sound like me. Louis.

这不像我的作风啊,路易

Okay, I did it, but that was only 'cause I was concerned.

好吧,是我干的,可是我真的很好奇嘛

So your concern gives you the right to invade my privacy?

你好奇就可以随意侵犯我的隐私吗

I...what? No, it was just a file.

我...啥,就一个文件而已

How dare you?

好大的胆子

You pretend to be this gallant man.

你一副相貌堂堂的样子

You make a big show of how you would never cross into my area

对天发誓绝不涉足我的私人空间

without my permission.

除非我允许

I am gallant, and I would never dare.

我就是相貌堂堂,也没胆侵犯你

You wouldn't dare, because you'd have to do it to my face.

你是没胆当着我的面这么做

But you have no problem breaking my trust behind my back,

可背后捣鬼的事你可一点都不在乎

and that not only pisses me off,

我不光是生气

but it makes me question...

我甚至开始怀疑

whether I want to have a relationship with you at all.

我到底还要不要和你再说一句话

I'm so sorry, Donna.

非常抱歉,唐娜

No, Louis, you know what...

行了,路易,别说了

No, no, no, Donna, I'm sorry. No, I can't.

唐娜,我都道歉了,我没法

No, no, no, no. I can't...I can't even...

别别别,我没法...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. No, shh! Don't speak.

我错了,我错了,先闭嘴

I cannot even look at you right now.

我都没法看你

And I don't even know why I'm gonna tell you this,

不过我还是费心提醒你一句

but if you pissed me off that much,

连我都被你气成这样

what do you think Sheila's gonna do

如果希拉发现你辜负了她的信任

when you tell her you violated her trust?

她会作何反应呢

You're right.

说的有理

Thank you, Donna,

谢谢你,唐娜

for putting your anger on hold long enough to help me salvage

憋了这么久才发作,以拯救我生命中

the single most important nonfeline relationship of my life.

唯一一段不是跟猫咪展开的恋情

Someone's been a bad boy. Sheila.

你又淘气了,希拉

You thought I wouldn't find out?

你以为我发现不了吗

I hoped you wouldn't.

我希望是

If you wanted a pair of my underwear,

你想要人家的小内内

you should have just asked.

就直说嘛

Oh, that, Sheila.

你说这个啊,希拉

God, what are you doing here?

你来这里干嘛啊

Aren't you happy I'm here?

你不高兴看到我吗

Of course, absolutely.

我当然高兴

You don't seem happy. I'm overjoyed.

你看起来没那么高兴,我高兴过头了

I'm just, you know...I'm just surprised.

我就是...很惊喜嘛

But you're all nervous and sweaty.

可你紧张得浑身冒汗

Come on, you know my sweat ducts get excited

你知道的,我每次看见你

when they see you. Good.

就激动成这样,那好

Because your sweat ducts are going to be working overtime.

看来你要再过度激动一点了

What?

什么意思

The Chilton, room 305, tonight.

奇尔顿饭店, 305房,今晚等你哦

You didn't have to come all the way over here

你不必为了放弃案子

just to drop the case.

还特意跑一趟

I came here to tell you you're doing the wrong thing.

我是来告诫你别做错事的

I don't need a lecture from you on right and wrong.

我用不着听你的是非观

You once asked me how I live with myself.

你之前问,我如何面对自己

Well, somewhere along the way, I realized I had a choice

这么多年以来,我曾有个机会

not to be on the side that made me feel like shit.

让自己看起来不这么混蛋

You're on that side now. Yeah, I don't feel like shit.

你现在就这个处境,我可不是混蛋

That's because you're telling yourself you're doing your job.

因为你觉得你在自尽其责

And I'm telling you that you're bullying someone

但实际上,你只是在践踏某人

who deserves your sympathy.

而不是同情他

You really want to play the bullying card?

你好意思提"践踏"

My grandmother lost her only son.

我奶奶失去了唯一的儿子

You used her grief against her.

她这么痛苦,你却利用了她

This has nothing to do with that.

跟这个无关

Look, I know, you need me to be the villain...

我理解,你把我看成个恶棍

No, no, no, no, no.

不不不

You are the villain.

你本来就是恶棍

Well, then congratulations, because you just became me.

那么恭喜了,你现在跟我一样了

What are you talking about?

你说什么呢

Your father had two drinks on the night he was killed.

你父亲身亡当晚喝了两杯酒

That was the reason I was able to get your grandmother to settle.

所以我才能让你祖母达成和解

It's not every day I get off the elevator

一出电梯就看到大个子

and find someone in my firm that makes me look short.

这可不是每天都能碰到

So you've seen our newest client?

看来你见过新客户了

You mean Scottie's newest client.

你指斯科特的新客户

Michael Phelps may be her client,

迈克尔·菲尔普斯或许是她的客户

but we're gonna get Speedo.

但我们也能拿到速比涛(泳衣厂商)

And why should that make me change my mind?

我为什么要因此改变主意呢

Because their fee is worth more than her buyin.

因为他们给的报酬比让她的入股费更高

You still think this is about money.

你还认为这只是钱的问题

I told this to Scottie, and now I'm going to tell it to you.

我已经告诉过斯科特,现在我再告诉你

We've had too much turnover.

我们的人事变动太多了

We can't have any more.

不能再变了

Jessica, I'm telling you she's in.

杰西卡,我告诉你,她入伙了

Then she shouldn't have any problem

那她就更不用担心

putting her money where her mouth is.

把钱放入自己公司里了

It's not right.

不是这样的

Harvey, it's time you and I had the talk.

哈维,我们该谈谈这件事了

I know where babies come from.

我知道孩子是怎么来的

But do you know how couples stay together?

可你知道情侣间要如何相处吗

What are you getting at?

你想说什么

When Daniel and I took over the firm,

丹尼尔和我接管这间律所的时候

We had a hearttoheart.

我们推心置腹地谈过了

He had a philosophy that I agreed to live by.

他有个理念我十分赞同

Daniel was a piece of shit.

丹尼尔就是坨狗屎

Doesn't mean his philosophy was.

那不代表他的理念也是

I'm listening.

洗耳恭听

He told me, for a partnership to work,

他告诉我,要维持合伙人关系

there has to be trust between number one and number two.

一把手和二把手之间必须有信任

You don't have to agree with me,

你不一定要赞同我

but you have to trust that I listen to you,

但你必须相信,我会听你的意见

that my decisions are reasoned,

我的决定是合理的

and that I am doing what I think is right.

以及我会做我认为对的事

Jessica

杰西卡

You can't have two presidents, Harvey.

公司不能有两个老大

Now I chose to trust you when you said

现在我选择相信你说的

you didn't want to be managing partner.

你不想成为经营合伙人

Was that true or not? It was.

那是真的吗,是

Then I need you to accept this.

那你就得接受这个

What if I had an idea

如果我有个主意

where maybe we can both get what we want?

能让我们都得偿所愿呢

I'm listening.

洗耳恭听

That's never happened to me before.

我从来没这样过

It's okay. No, it isn't.

没事的,不,有事

Black Hawk Down.

《黑鹰坠落》

First of all,

首先

that's an amazing movie, and you should be proud

那部电影很棒,你该感到骄傲

that you are associated with it.

能用它来双关

And second of all, I think I know what the problem is.

其次,我想我知道问题所在

You do?

真的吗

It's about what happened in the file room.

是因为档案室里发生的事

Listen, sheila, I can't tell you

听着,希拉,我都说不出

how that's been weighing on my mind.

那件事有多让我苦恼

No, I get it.

不,我明白

Now that we've declared our love,

现在我们已经正式恋爱了

you think of me as a good girl.

你认为我是个好女孩

And you need me to be bad.

但你希望我是个坏女孩

What? It happens all the time.

什么,这很正常

We're in a relationship now, and you think that changes

我们现在确定关系了,你觉得

the nature of our sexual relationship.

这会改变我们性关系的本质

But I am here to assure you...

但我向你保证

I can be bad.

我可以很坏的

Okay, that's not actually what Liar.

好吧,其实这不是我… 骗人

Take it easy.

冷静点

I am being serious right now.

我是说认真的

You think I'm not being serious?

你觉得我不是认真的

I'm deadly serious.

我认真的要命

Say it again.

再叫一遍

Well, what do you know?

你知道吗

The Dark Knight Rises.

《黑暗骑士崛起》

She went for it. She did?

她同意了,是吗

One catch.

只是有个条件

What?

什么

You have to sign an ironclad noncompete.

你得签一份万无一失的非竞争条款

You can't represent any Pearson Specter clients

如果你离开,你就不能代理

if you leave.

皮尔逊斯佩克特的任何客户

Including Phelps? Including Phelps.

包括菲尔普斯,包括菲尔普斯

How is that any different than paying in early?

那和之前说的让我付钱入伙有什么区别

It's $1/2 million different. Harvey.

有五十万的区别,哈维

Scottie, this is the best we're gonna do.

斯科特,这已经是最好的条件了

Phelps brings in the money.

菲尔普斯是个财神

But if you leave and take him away,

但如果你离开了还把他带走了

What good does that do Jessica?

这对杰西卡有什么好处呢

Jessica or you?

杰西卡还是你

Are you kidding? Are you questioning me?

你在说笑吗,你在质疑我吗

You've been known to manipulate situations before.

你之前就总是操纵整个局势

If it were up to me, I'd waive your whole buyin.

要是我说了算,我就直接让你入伙了

Now I know you're full of shit.

现在我知道了你就是个人渣

You're right, I am.

没错,我是

So get your check ready, 'cause in six months, you're paying it.

准备好支票,六个月后,你就得付钱了

Are we really doing this?

我们真要这么做吗

Sign it. Give it to Jessica.

签了它,交给杰西卡

Tomorrow we'll celebrate with dinner at my place.

明天我们就在我家吃晚饭庆祝

Where did you get this?

你从哪弄来的

Rinaldi.

里纳尔迪

Mike, I know what you're thinking,

迈克,我知道你在想什么

But your father wasn't legally drunk.

但法律上来说你父亲没有喝醉

Yeah, but he wasn't sober either.

是,但他也不是完全清醒

And how do I know those two drinks aren't

而且我怎么知道那两瓶酒

the split second that he needed not to...

是不是刚好就是他...

You don't know that this had

你并不知道那和这次事故

anything to do with the accident.

有没有关系

Rachel, do you have any idea how many times I have wished

瑞秋,你知不知道我有多希望

that they hadn't gone out that night

那晚他们没有出门

or that they had taken a different route home

或者他选了别的路线回家

or any one of a thousand other things,

或者其他上千种可能

but the one thingthe one thing that I never wished

但只有一件,只有一件是我没想过的

is that my father hadn't been drinking

就是我父亲被醉鬼撞死的那晚

the night that he got killed by a drunk

没喝酒就好了

I know he wasn't perfect.

我知道他不是完人

But he was.

但他曾经是

He was perfect to me, and...

他对我来说是完美的

I don't want to have to wonder

而我不想怀疑

if this is all his fault.

这是否全是他的错

Mike.

迈克

He is just trying to get to you.

他就是想让你这样

Well, he's got to me.

那他成功了

I mean, how am I any different than him, Rachel?

我是说,我和他又有什么差别呢,瑞秋

Because it's a bullshit claim.

因为这是一起扯淡的诉讼

I don't know.

我不知道

I know I'm gonna win.

我知道我会赢

But I don't know.

但我不知道该不该

Here you are.

你在这啊

Been looking all over for you. Why?

我到处找你来着,怎么了

I just wanted to apologize once again

我只是想为我侵犯你

for crossing the threshold of your electronic area.

电脑里的隐私再次道歉

It's okay, Louis.

没关系,路易

No, no, I breached your mainframe.

不,不,我入侵了你的计算机

No excuse.

我愧对你

Why is your face so red?

你的脸怎么这么红

It's because you gave me the greatest advice in the world.

因为你给了我一个世上最棒的建议

What are you talking about?

你什么意思

Let's just say that I'm never gonna tell sheila what I did

总之我永远不会告诉希拉

in that file room that night, ever.

那晚我在档案室的事,永远不

Apology accepted.

那我接受你的道歉

Now if you'll excuse me,

现在失陪一下

I need to put some peas on my face.

我得往脸上糊点豌豆消肿

Your move didn't work. I didn't go into a tailspin.

你那招没用,我并没因此退缩

I wasn't trying to send you into a tailspin.

我没打算让你退缩

I was just trying to get you to understand.

我只是想让你了解真相

Well, I do understand.

我现在了解了

That doesn't mean I'm gonna sell my client out.

但那不代表我会出卖我的客户

Then why are we here?

那你是来干嘛的

You want to sue someone, you should sue these people.

你要起诉,应该起诉这些人

They're the ones that make the medicine

支架上的药物涂层

that stent was coated with.

就是他们制作的

And you know that medicine has something to do with this case?

你知道这些药物和这个案子有关吗

I know there's as much evidence against them

我知道足够多的不利于他们的证据

as there is against my client.

和不利我客户的证据一样多

That's why you're pointing me there,

你告诉我这些

because they're not your client.

就因为他们不是你的客户

You know, nothing's gonna bring Mr. Foreman back.

福尔曼先生不会起死回生

Just like there's nothing

就像我的父母

that's gonna bring my parents back.

也不会回来了

This is the best way I can see to get your client compensation.

这是我能想到让你客户得到偿金最好的办法

If you think you're doing the right thing, you're wrong.

如果你以为你做了正确的事,那你错了

I'm trying to help,

我只是想帮忙

but I'm not gonna sell my client out.

但我不会出卖我的客户

It's a half measure.

这只是个折衷的办法

All right, then here's the other half.

好吧,还有另一个办法

I pointed out your Achilles' heel

我指出的你的致命弱点

when I found that photo, and I found it on Facebook.

就是那张照片,我在脸书上找到的

Do your client a favor, and have them take it down

帮你客户个忙,让他们在你提交诉讼前

before you file that suit.

把照片删掉吧

So you're gonna fly back to London, get your life in order,

所以你要飞回伦敦,安排好你的生活

and move back in two weeks.

两周内搬回来

Tickets are booked.

票已经定好了

Here's to your new partnership.

敬崭新的合伙关系

I just have one question.

我只有一个问题

Why did Jessica specifically make me agree to something

为什么杰西卡会明确答应我

that's a standard part of your contracts?

只有你合同里有的条款

You checked up on me.

你查我

I didn't check up on you. I'm thorough.

我没有查你,我只是深入了解了一下

What's the difference?

有区别吗

God damn it, Harvey, don't change the subject.

老天,哈维,别转移话题

What did you do?

你做了什么

I fronted your buyin.

我替你付了买入股份款

I knew it. You bought me.

我就知道,你买下了我

I didn't buy you, I bought us time.

我不是买你,我是给我们俩时间

That is a lawyer's response, and it's bullshit.

这是律师的回答,这是扯淡

How could you do that?

你怎么能这么做

Scottie, you're acting like I killed someone.

斯科特,你的反应就像我杀了人一样

I didn't.

我没杀人

You paid so that I could sleep with you

你买下我,然后我就能和你睡觉

and be here at the same time!

同时还能留在这

Do you know what that makes me? Lucky?

你知道这给我什么感觉吗,觉得幸运吗

That's not funny. I didn't mean it to be.

不好笑,我没搞笑

I paid because I want you to stay.

我出钱是因为我希望你留下来

I did it as a romantic gesture.

我把它当作浪漫之举

Yeah, well, pretty woman may have been a romantic movie,

是啊,美女或许爱演浪漫电影

But Julia Roberts was still a hooker.

但朱莉亚·罗伯茨还是个妓女

Now you come up with a movie reference?

又开始说电影了吗

Harvey, can you imagine how that makes me feel

哈维,你能想象我发现这件事后

to find that out?

是什么感受吗

Well, what do you want me to say, huh?

你到底想让我说什么呢

I'm not perfect at this,

我不擅长做这种事

and you don't have to believe that was romantic,

你也不必把这当作浪漫

but it would be nice if you believed that I thought it was.

但如果你愿意相信我的话是最好了

Harvey, it would have been romantic

哈维,如果杰西卡不肯让步

if you had begged me to stay when Jessica wouldn't budge,

而你求着我留下,那才是浪漫

but this, this is not romantic.

但这,这不是浪漫

This is manipulative.

这是操控

You were about to take a job somewhere else.

你都打算去别的地方工作了

That's what makes it manipulative!

所以说你操控欲强

Are you telling me you've never been manipulative with me?

你是在说你从没操控过我吗

Not since I've been back.

我回来后从没有过

I had to learn the hard way,

我努力去克服

and I'm afraid that you haven't learned that at all.

但我恐怕你从没努力过

So you're saying I'm an asshole?

你是说我是个混蛋吗

Yes, that is what I'm saying, that you are an asshole,

是啊,我就是这意思,你个混蛋

but what I'm really saying

但我真正想说的是

is that we need to start being honest with each other.

我们应该开始对彼此坦诚

About everything? Everything.

坦诚一切吗,一切

You know that paper you had to redo,

你重做那份试卷

because Professor Gunn said he never got it?

是因为甘恩教授说他没有收到

He never got it.

他真的没收到

Son of a bitch.

狗娘养的

How was I supposed to know

我怎么会知道

you didn't save it to your hard drive?

你没有存进硬盘里

Because I told you that.

因为我告诉过你

You know I don't listen when you say things.

你知道你说话的时候,我从来不听的

You are an asshole.

你个混蛋

This is good.

这样就对了

Honesty is good.

说实话就对了

I told Rebecca Carlin you were gay.

我告诉丽贝卡·卡琳你是基佬

She slept with me anyway.

但她还是跟我睡了

Once.

只睡了一次

Yeah.

对啊

Why did she only sleep with me once?

她为什么只跟我睡一次呢

Because I also told her that you had crabs.

因为我还告诉她你有梅毒

That's not cool.

真不地道

This is good.

这样真好

It is.

是啊

I am in this, Scottie.

我是认真的,斯科特

Okay.

好吧

So am I.

我也是

Well, let's see what you got, Michael James Ross.

看看你的成绩,迈克尔·詹姆斯·罗斯

Magna cum laude.

优等成绩

So mr. Smarty pants couldn't even manage summa cum laude?

连咱们的聪明先生也无法获得最优成绩吗

Yeah, well, so what if I couldn't either?

是啊,我也没得到,又能怎样

What? No Law Review?

什么,没上过《法律评论》

Well, either you weren't asked, or you didn't serve.

要么没请你,要么你没投稿

Either way, I win.

管他呢,我赢了

"A"

"A."

"A"

"A."

Bplus in International Law?

国际法"B+"

Oh, come on, I aced that class with my eyes closed.

拜托,我闭着眼睛都拿了最高分

"A" in Contracts. That's legit.

合同法"A" ,这才像话

Aminus in Estate Planning?

遗产规划"A"

Remind me to not die intestate with Mike Ross around.

迈克要是在,可别忘了无嘱而终

Tape measure, as requested.

你要的卷尺

You look really excited.

看起来很兴奋啊

Long day. I know.

今天好辛苦,是啊

Is there any chance we can punt this,

我们能不能先放下手头的活

maybe go grab some dinner?

去吃点东西

We could, or we could accept that moving in together

行啊,或者我们也可以想想

sometimes means we have to just shake off our crappy days

住在一起也许就意味着我们得不计前嫌

and deal with things like furniture negotiations.

处理一些事情,比如商量一下家具

Yeah, that doesn't sound

是啊,这听上去

like anything I want to accept at all.

我是不可能接受的啊

Too bad.

那惨了

This is your life now.

这是你的命了

Rachel, look, I'm trying...

瑞秋,听我说,我想

You said that your dad liked to celebrate the little things,

你说你爸爸喜欢庆祝一些小事情

and I thought maybe we should start doing that too.

我想也许我们也该开始那么做

You mean like furniture negotiations?

比如商量家具吗

I mean our first date.

我是说我们的初次约会

So does that mean I'm not gonna be able to eat anything?

看来我什么也别想吃了

'cause I didn't like anything on the menu that night.

因为那晚菜单上的东西我都不喜欢

That wasn't our first date.

那不是我们的初次约会

Our first date was in the law library.

我们初次约会是在法律图书室

Sushi. Sushi.

寿司,寿司

That was my first case.

那是我的第一个案子

I know.

我知道

Oh, you were so green.

你那时太嫩了

Harvey came in and told us to stop playing footsie.

哈维跑进来让咱们别在桌底下调情

Oh, I remember that.

我还记得

I wanted to do a lot more than play footsie with you.

我那时可不止想跟你在桌底下调情

I know.

我知道

I caught you staring at me five times.

我看到你看了我五次

Oh, so I guess you didn't catch all the other times then.

那看来还有好多次你没看到

I did, just trying to let you off the hook.

我看到了,只是想放你一马

Rachel...

瑞秋

This is perfect.

这太完美了

Not yet.

还没呢

Now it is.

现在才完美

So where's the chair?

椅子在哪里

No.

不行

You wanted to see me?

您找我

Professor Gerard's legal ethics classyou take it?

你有没有上吉拉德教授的法律职业道德课

Of course, everyone had to take it.

当然有了,每个人都得上的

What'd you get?

你得了多少分

Killed it. I got an aminus.

轻松拿下,我拿了个"A"

Out of curiosity,

不奇怪

did you ever hear of anybody ever getting an aplus?

你听说过谁得了"A+"吗

What? No.

什么,没有

He's famous for never giving higher than an "A."

他就是以给分不超过"A"出名的

He doesn't believe in it.

他不搞这套

Thank you, Simon. That'll be all.

谢谢,萨蒙,没事了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx3/490057.html