诉讼双雄第三季 第16集 迈克准备离开(在线收听

I want to go legit.

我想让自己合法化

You can't.

你不能

Then I get Lola Jensen to hack into the bar

那我找罗拉·詹森黑进资格考名单

and just put me in there, just like she did with Harvard.

把我名字加进去,就像她黑哈佛一样

Rule number one of not getting caught,

不想被人抓到辫子

you don't move the goddamn body.

就是别轻举妄动

Harvey, I'm stuck.

哈维,我无路可走了

I can't live my whole life like this.

我不能这样过一辈子

We're investment bankers.

我们是投资银行家

Our job blows yours out of the water.

我们的工作比你们的厉害多了

Just admit it. You want me to take the job,

承认吧,你想让我接受那份工作

but you're too afraid to say it.

但你不敢说

I want you to take the job.

我希望你接受那份工作

You and your associate conspired with Harold Gunderson

你和你的手下与哈罗德·甘德森合谋

to file a lawsuit against your own client.

对你们自己的客户发起了诉讼

That is a bribe.

那就是贿赂

Quelling knows about your bullshit lawsuit

柯灵知道了你与哈罗德·甘德森

with Harold Gunderson.

那个狗屁官司了

You need to call Lola Jensen.

打电话给罗拉·詹森

You said it yourself. Hacking into the bar

你自己也说过,黑进资格考名单

is twice the crime I've been committing.

比我现在犯的罪还重一倍

I am telling you Quelling is on the trail.

我告诉你,柯灵发现你了

And you quitting isn't gonna change that.

就算你辞职也无济于事

You're letting Mike walk out the door

你让迈克走了

without trying to stop him.

甚至没有试图阻拦他

Any time I ask you about anything,

每次我问你什么事

all you say is, "I can't talk about it."

你都只会告诉我你不能说

Look, Mike is gone, Harvey.

迈克就要走了,哈维

The jeopardy's gone too.

这样威胁也没了

And now you want to turn around and tell someone

现在你却想回过头告诉

who keeps finding a reason to be pissed at you,

一个一直找理由生你气的人

and it's not the third time, and it's not the fifth time,

不是第三次了,也不是第五次

and it's not the last time.

当然也不是最后一次

You took money from our client's competitors

你收了我方客户竞争对手的钱

to trump up your bullshit suit.

捏造了案子

The penalty is being disbarred.

惩罚是剥夺律师资格

Being a lawyer is what I am.

我生来就是律师

If you take that away...

若你夺走...

It's up to you.

决定权在你

I'll drop the suit.

我会撤销诉讼

I'm officially a member of the New York bar.

我正式成为纽约律师协会的一员了

You went to Lola?

你去找罗拉了

I want to stay.

我想留下来

I'd bring in champagne,

我很想拿香槟来

but after all we've been through,

但经历了那么多

I think scotch seems more appropriate.

我们还是喝威士忌更合适

Does it?

是吗

Harvey, we've had this conversation once.

哈维,我们谈过了

If you want someone who doesn't speak their mind,

如果你想要一个不把心里话说出来的人

I'm not that person.

那你得另请高明了

I know.

我知道

And Mike staying doesn't change my opinion.

而且迈克留下也不会改变我的想法

Telling Scottie about him is a mistake.

告诉斯科特他的事是错误的

I know.

我知道

Then why are you being so quiet?

那你怎么那么沉默

Someone who keeps finding a way to be pissed at me,

一个一直找理由生你气的人

and it's not the third time or the fifth time

不是第三次了,也不是第五次

or the last time.

也不是最后一次

I wasn't gonna say that. Yeah, well, you did.

我没想这么说的,可你说了

Because you forced it out of me.

是你逼我的

Donna, do you want me and Scottie to succeed or not?

唐娜,你希不希望我跟斯考特好下去

I want you to be happy.

我希望你幸福

That's an evasive answer. No, it isn't.

这是在逃避,不是的

Just isn't up to me to decide what that means.

但我不能定义什么是你的幸福

Now are we gonna drink to Mike staying or what?

我们要不要喝酒庆祝迈克留下了

Give me that.

给我

Not that one.

不要那杯

The bigger one.

大的那杯

Seriously?

真的

I'm so glad you're home.

你回来太好了

I made dinner because I want to celebrate.

我做了晚饭,因为我想庆祝

I'm not taking the job.

我不会接受那份工作

What?

什么

I went to see Harvey, and, um...

我去见哈维了

I told him that I'm staying.

我告诉他我要留下了

What about the fact that it was eating you up?

那这事让你寝食难安就不管了吗

Look, Rachel, I know this isn't what you wanted.

瑞秋,我知道你不想要这样

What I wanted?

我不想

I didn't wanna give you my opinion at all,

我根本不想发表意见

but you forced it out of me,

但你非逼我说出来

and then you told me that you were gonna take the job.

然后你告诉我你会接受这份工作

Okay, Rachel

瑞秋,听我说...

No, and now you come in here,

不要,现在你又来跟我说

and you tell me you're gonna stay a fraud.

你要继续做个骗子

A lawyer. A fraud.

是律师,是骗子

What happened to accepting me for who I am?

你不是愿意接受我真实的样子吗

What happened to you taking the job?

你不是要接受那份工作吗

It was a way out.

那是条出路

You said you were afraid if you told me your opinion,

你说你担心如果你说出了你的看法

I'd hold it against you,

我会为此责备你

but now that I'm not doing what you told me to,

但现在我没有按照你说的做

you're holding it against me.

你要为此责备我

I am.

是的

Yeah, that's not fair.

这不公平

I wanna know what changed

我要知道从你说

from when you told me you were gonna take the job to now.

你打算接受那份工作到现在发生了什么

I went to see Quelling.

我去见柯灵了

He once had an offer on the table

曾有人给他开出了很不错的条件

that would change his life,

足以改变他的生活

and he turned it down

他却拒绝了

because he wanted to do what was right for his clients.

因为他想为他的客户努力争取

Cost him everything.

这害他失去一切

The only thing it didn't cost him

他还唯一拥有的

was his ability to practice law.

就是能继续做律师

And I didn't want to take it away from him

我不想夺走那一点

just like I don't wanna take it away from me.

我也不想夺走我自己做律师的机会

Mike You said that staying is eating me up,

迈克,你说留下会让我寝食难安

but the thought of going is eating me up more.

但想到要离开,我更痛苦

I'm justI'm not ready to leave, Rachel.

我还没准备好,瑞秋

Thanks.

谢谢

Michael Ross.

迈克·罗斯

Yes?

我是

We'd like to ask you a few questions.

我们想问你几个问题

Who's "We"?

你们是谁

The U.S. Attorney's office.

联邦检察官办公室

What can I help you with?

有什么事

We'd prefer to have this conversation in private.

我们希望能私下谈谈

Prefer? Insist.

希望,坚持

Scottie.

斯科特

I know we got in a fight,

我知道我们吵了一架

but drinking before 10:00 a.m., is that really the answer?

但10点前喝酒就能解决问题了吗

It is on Mad Men.

《广告狂人》里就这样

Who's that guy think he is anyway?

而且那家伙拽什么啊

Mike's staying.

迈克不走了

You must be happy.

你一定很高兴

I am.

是啊

Scottie, I'm gonna do better about being open with you.

斯科特,我会对你更加坦诚

Good.

Are we good?

我们没事了吧

We're good.

没事了

Then let's go out tonight and have some fun.

我们今晚出去玩玩吧

I'm in.

好啊

Scottie.

斯科特

Yeah?

怎么

Let's go somewhere new.

去个没去过的地方吧

Donna, I don't wanna hear it.

唐娜,别教训我

I didn't tell her about Mike.

我没跟她说迈克的事

Harvey, Stephanie Liston just called me.

哈维,斯特芬妮·利斯顿刚刚给我打了电话

Your friend from the U.S. Attorney's office?

你在联邦检察官办公室的那个朋友

She said they just brought Mike in for questioning.

她说迈克刚刚被带去问话

Mr. Ross, Eric Woodall.

罗斯先生,我是埃里克·伍德尔

I'm the U.S. Attorney

我是联邦检察官...

For the southern district of New York.

负责纽约南部地区

Yeah, I know who you are.

我知道你是哪位

Then you know you're in a shitload of trouble.

那你就知道自己有大麻烦了

You wanna come clean, or should I lay it out for you?

你是自己坦白还是我说

I don't know what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么

you conspired with Harold Gunderson

你跟哈罗德·甘德森密谋

to defraud the United States government

欺骗了美国政府

by paying off witnesses against Ava Hessington.

贿赂了艾娃·海辛顿一案中对她不利的证人

What?

什么

You sound surprised.

你似乎很吃惊

I am because it's bullshit.

是啊,因为这纯属胡扯

It's not bullshit.

不是胡扯

You're facing some major prison time, my friend.

你要蹲很久的监狱了,朋友

I'm not your friend. You can be.

我不是你的朋友,可以做朋友啊

Pass.

不必了

I settled a lawsuit, okay? I didn't do anything wrong.

我和解了一桩诉讼,我没做什么违法的事

Hey, I don't think you did.

我也这么想的

Well, not on your own anyway.

至少不是你自己做的

Is there a question?

你有什么要问的吗

Come on, you're a bright young man.

得了,你是个机灵的年轻人

You see where I'm going.

你看得出我想要什么

I don't want the dealer.

我不要交易员

I want the supplier.

我要真正拿钱的

Harvey Specter.

哈维·斯佩克特

Roll over on him, I'll cut a deal right now.

你供出他,我马上跟你做交易

Harvey Specter. I represent Mike Ross.

哈维·斯佩克特,我是迈克·罗斯的律师

Sir, you can't go back there. Sir!

你不能过去,先生

Well, hey there.

你好啊

Are you charging him?

你要起诉他吗

Not at the moment. Then he's coming with me.

暂时不,那他跟我走

And you had no right to bring him in.

你无权带他来

I had every right to bring him in,

我就有这个权利

but it doesn't matter 'cause he came in voluntarily.

但那无所谓,他是自愿来的

And he's leaving immediately.

那他这就要走了

We were just having a friendly conversation

我们只是在友好地聊聊

about the witnesses who suddenly fell out

艾娃·海辛顿一案中那些

of the Ava Hessington case.

突然消失的证人

Seems your associate was a little chummy

看来你的手下跟布莱顿古尔德的

with the associate at Bratton Gould.

一个律师是好朋友

Harvey Gunderson, I think, is his name.

好像是叫哈维·甘德森吧

Harold Gunderson.

是哈罗德·甘德森

You're right.

是啊

You're Harvey.

你才是哈维

I gotta keep this all straight in my head before I make my case.

我上庭之前可得把名字记清楚了

Because once we bring Harold in,

等我把哈罗德找来

he'll point the finger at Mike,

他就会指证迈克

who will then have no choice

迈克就只能

but to bring it right home to you, Harvey.

指证你了,哈维

I promise I won't forget your name again.

我保证我再不会忘记你的名字了

Open that door.

给我开门

Good talking to you, Mike.

跟你聊得很开心,迈克

Hope it's the first of many.

希望以后有很多机会再谈

Jessica, I have some dire news.

杰西卡,我有可怕的事要告诉你

I was just walking by the conference room,

我刚刚路过会议室

and I saw Max Pollard sitting there all by himself.

然后我看见麦克斯·波拉德一个人在里面坐着

Harvey was a noshow?

哈维没出现吗

Don't worry, I took care of everything,

别担心,我会搞定一切的

but it's not like Harvey to miss a meeting.

但是这可不像哈维会做的事

Thank you, Louis. I'll look into it.

谢谢你,路易,我会调查这件事的

You see, that's just it.

你瞧,事情就是这样了

I think something might be wrong with him.

我觉得他可能有点不对劲

You mean like he's a spy?

你是说他是个间谍吗

No, Jessica, listen.

不是,杰西卡,听着

Ever since my heart attack,

自从我心脏病发以来

I've been worrying about other people's health.

我一直在担心其他人的健康

And I'd ask Donna, but I don't wanna burden her

我本来可以问唐娜的,但是我不想

with the knowledge of his mortality.

让她担心哈维终有一死

You don't think Donna knows Harvey can die?

你觉得唐娜不知道哈维是凡人也会死吗

Look, Jessica, I know

杰西卡,我知道

Harvey appears to be lean and relatively fit,

哈维看起来精瘦而且挺健康的

but coronary disease can strike even the most handsome.

但就算是最帅的人也可能得冠心病

Louis, listen to me.

路易,听我说

Harvey isn't sick. He didn't have a heart attack.

哈维没事,他也没得过心脏病

And if he missed that meeting,

而就算他错过了那次会议

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

我肯定他有个好理由

I'm sure you're right.

我确信你是对的

I'm gonna go check my blood pressure.

我要去查查我的血压了

Oh, good idea.

好主意

Where the hell is Harvey?

哈维死哪去了

Is he supposed to be somewhere he's not?

他有错过什么事吗

Donna, no games.

唐娜,别和我玩这套

He missed a meeting with a longtime client,

他放了个老客户的鸽子

so either you screwed up, which you never do,

所以要么是你工作出错了,而你从没出过错

or there's an emergency I'm not being told about.

要么就是有什么紧急情况我却不知道

Both.

两者兼有

Meaning?

意思是

I forgot to cancel that meeting

我忘了取消那个会议

because there's an emergency.

因为有个紧急情况

What is it?

怎么回事

Mike Ross got called in for questioning this morning.

迈克·罗斯今天早上被叫去问话了

Sorry about this, Harvey.

真是对不起,哈维

Could have been worse.

有可能会更糟的

You thought they had me for being a fraud?

你觉得他们有抓到什么把柄吗

Well, I didn't think they had you

我不觉得他们是因为

for overdue library books.

你逾期未还书而抓你

Why'd you go with them in the first place?

你为什么会跟他们走

Didn't your grandmother ever teach you

你奶奶没教过你

not to get into cars with strangers?

别上陌生人的车吗

I was being cooperative.

我试图表现的配合一点

Well, don't do that again.

别再做这种事了

Goddamn Quelling.

该死的柯灵

He didn't just hand us to the bar.

他不仅向律师协会举报了我们

He went to the justice department.

还去找了司法部

I can't believe it.

简直不敢相信

I looked him in the eye. He gave me his word.

我看着他的双眼,他向我保证过的

Screw that guy. I'm turning him into the bar.

滚他大爷的,我要去律师协会举报他

Right now he's not our problem.

现在他不是我们的问题

Harold is.

哈罗德才是

No, I'm gonna talk to him.

不,我会去和他谈谈的

Not a chance.

想都别想

Harvey, they haven't brought him in yet.

哈维,他们还没把他牵扯进来

All I need is five minutes to tell him

我只需要花上五分钟告诉他

to stick to your story?

要坚持你编的故事

That's exactly why they haven't brought him in yet.

那正是他们还没把他牵扯进来的原因

You talk to Harold,

你一去找哈罗德谈

they'll be watching, we'll be done.

他们就会发现,我们就完了

If we don't talk to him before this Woodall guy

假如我们不赶在这个叫伍德尔的人叫他去谈话之前

gets him in the room, we're in deep shit.

和他谈谈,我们就麻烦大了

Then we need to talk to him without talking to him.

那我们得在不和他直接接触的情况下和他谈谈

Allison Holt.

艾莉森·霍特

Harvey Specter.

哈维·斯佩克特

Can't say I'm surprised to see you.

我一点也不惊讶会见到你

So I assume that means you've spoken to the U.S. Attorney.

我猜这意味着你已经和联邦检察官谈过了

I have.

的确

Then I suggest we make sure

那我建议我们确认一下

we're on the same page.

我俩依然有所共识

Unlike you, I don't automatically

和你不一样,我可不会

protect someone who may have jeopardized my firm.

保护某个可能会威胁到我律所的人

What exactly did you say when Woodall came to you?

伍德尔去找你时你到底说了什么

He didn't come to me. I went to him.

他没来找我,是我去找他的

What?

什么

A man named James Quelling came at me,

一个叫詹姆斯·柯灵的人来找过我

Questioning the settlement between Harold Gunderson,

询问那个哈罗德·甘德森以及迈克·罗斯

Mike Ross, and your murder witnesses.

还有你的谋杀案证人达成的和解

So you go straight to the U.S. Attorney?

所以你就直接去找了联邦检察官

My integrity was questioned.

我的诚信受到了质疑

First step isn't to go to the person

首先要做的可不是去找

I'm accused of colluding with to cover it up.

我被指控与其勾结的人,来掩盖事实

Answer me one thing

就回答我一个问题

Does Harold Gunderson know what's going on?

哈罗德·甘德森知道发生了什么事吗

I don't know what he knows,

我不知道他知道些什么

and, frankly, I don't care.

而且,坦白地说,我不在乎

I fired Harold Gunderson an hour ago.

我一小时前炒了哈罗德·甘德森

Can I talk to you for a second?

我能和你谈一小会儿吗

Of course.

当然

I just got taken downtown.

我刚刚被带去市中心了

What?

什么

The U.S. Attorney's office brought me in for questioning.

联邦检察官办公室把我带去问话

I thought it was about me, but it wasn't.

我以为是因为我自己的事,但其实不是

Thank god.

谢天谢地

No, Rachel, it's still bad.

不,瑞秋,情况还是很糟糕

They're looking into the settlement

他们在调查艾娃的审判前

that I made with Harold before Ava's trial.

我和哈罗德的和解协议

That deal wasn't exactly legitimate.

那个交易可不完全是合法的

And they want me to turn on Harvey.

而他们希望我告发哈维

I knew you should have taken that job.

我就知道你应接受那份工作的

This has nothing to do with that.

这个和那个没关系

Doesn't it?

没有吗

If you weren't working here,

假如你不在这儿工作

they wouldn't be able to use your relationship

他们就不能利用你和哈维的关系

with Harvey as leverage.

来做筹码了

You think I would turn my back on him

你觉得我不在这里工作的话

even if I wasn't working here?

就会背弃他吗

I don't think you'd ever turn your back on Harvey.

我觉得你永远不会背弃哈维

That's the problem.

而那正是问题所在

What does that mean? Harvey wanted you to stay.

这是什么意思,哈维想让你留下

I wanted you to leave. You chose to stay.

我想要你离开,你选择了留下

So your priorities, they seem pretty clear to me.

所以你的优先考虑对象,在我看来已经很清楚了

Rachel, come on. Hey, wait a minute.

瑞秋,拜托,等等

If they charge you with something,

假如他们要起诉你

they're gonna go through your records,

他们就要查看你的记录

and they are going to realize

然后他们就会发现

that you're not a member of the bar.

你不是律师协会的一员

No, they won't.

不,他们不会发现的

What are you talking about?

你在说什么呢

I had Lola Jensen hack into the bar

我让罗拉·詹森黑进了律师协会名单

and put me in their records.

把我加进记录里了

And when were you going to tell me?

你本来打算什么时候告诉我这件事呢

I was going to tell you everything last night,

我昨晚本来想告诉你一切的

but you didn't exactly seem like you were in the mood.

但你当时看起来不太有心情

Oh, I'm not in the mood right now either.

我现在也不太有心情

I am gonna go outside and get some air.

我要去外面透透气

Why don't you just stay here and figure out

你为何不待在这里想想

if there's some other crime you can commit

还能不能犯点别的罪

to get out of this one?

来摆脱这件事

You should have called me the minute this went down.

这件事一出问题你就应该打电话给我的

There wasn't time.

当时没时间了

You had time to see Allison Holt.

你可有时间去见艾莉森·霍特啊

I was trying to get out in front of it.

我是想抢先解决这个问题

Allison Holt isn't our problem.

艾莉森·霍特不是我们的问题

Mike Ross is.

迈克·罗斯才是

The U.S. Attorney keeps poking around,

联邦检察官一直在到处窥探

he's gonna find out that his star witness

他会发现他的明星证人

isn't even in the bar.

甚至都不是律师协会的

No, he won't.

不,他不会发现的

If they look in the bar, they'll find Mike Ross

假如他们查看律师协会的记录,会发现迈克·罗斯

listed as a member.

正是其中一员

You had him commit another felony?

你让他犯下了另一个重罪吗

You want me to say that out loud?

你想让我大声承认吗

No, I don't.

不,我不想

I'd rather get back to the matter at hand.

我比较想讨论我们手头的问题

We need to make sure Harold Gunderson doesn't talk.

我们要确保哈罗德·甘德森不会开口

Then you need to learn more

那你就得多了解了解

about the man who's trying to make him talk,

那个想撬开他的嘴的人

because he's coming for you,

因为他是冲着你来的

and you don't know who he is,

但你却不知道他是谁

what he'll do, or what he's got.

他会怎么做,他掌握了些什么

I know one thing

我只知道一件事

if he had any kind of proof,

如果他有任何证据

someone here would have already been arrested.

肯定有人已经被捕了

Arrested? For what?

被捕,理由是什么

We're being investigated for the settlement

我们正因为海辛顿案里和布莱顿·古尔德

between us and Bratton Gould in the Hessington case.

达成的和解协议接受调查

Quelling didn't go away?

柯灵还没放手吗

Quelling threatened to go to the bar.

柯灵威胁说要去律师协会举报我们

This is the U.S. Attorney's office.

但现在是联邦检察官办公室在查

Well, that only matters if the allegations have merit.

除非指控有理有据,不然都不必担心

I never thought I would have to ask this,

我从没想过会这么问

but do the allegations have merit?

但指控是有理有据的吗

We're handling this, Scottie.

我们正在处理,斯科特

I didn't ask who was handling it.

我没问是谁在处理

I asked if they have merit.

我问的是有没有证据

Scottie. Scottie.

斯科特,斯科特

What, are you gonna be charming?

怎么,又要施展魅力了吗

Quote a TV show?

又要引用电视剧台词吗

What happened to "I'm going to do better"?

不是说"我会做得更好"吗

God damn it, I'm trying.

该死的,我正努力着呢

Harvey, I don't think you understand what trying means.

哈维,我觉得你不知道努力是什么意思

You know what, scottie? You keep on thinking

这么说吧,斯科特,你总是觉得

that there are things being withheld from you, but

有些事你被瞒在鼓里,但

But what? It's just business?

但什么,只是公事吗

It is just business. Fine.

确实只是公事,好

As a senior partner, I want to know

作为高级合伙人,我想知道

if this firm outright broke any laws.

这家律所是否公然违法

Harvey, I need to talk to you. Not now, Donna.

哈维,我得跟你谈谈,现在不行,唐娜

If you want me to talk to Stephanie,

如果你要让我找斯特芬妮

you have to tell me what you want me to ask her right now.

就得告诉我你要我问她些什么

I guess it's "Not now, Scottie."

我猜你会说"现在不是时候,斯科特"

Mike? Mike. I need to talk to you.

迈克,迈克,我得跟你谈谈

No, no, I can't even be seen with you.

不,不,我现在甚至不能跟你待在一起

Go, now. But you have to talk to me.

快走,但你必须得跟我谈谈

Allison Holt just fired me out of the blue.

艾莉森·霍特刚刚无缘无故解雇了我

I'm freaking out, man. Harold, listen to me.

我现在怕得要死,伙计,哈罗德,听我说

You have to calm down, all right?

冷静下来,行不

Harold Gunderson, you're not welcome here.

哈罗德·甘德森,这里不欢迎你

You know what, Louis?

别打岔,路易

We're kind of in the middle of something right now, so

我们正聊着事情呢,所以

Well, I don't give a shit. Mike, do me a favor.

我不管,迈克,帮个忙

Do not let this unappreciative exemployee into our offices.

别让这个不识抬举的前员工进入我们的办公室

Harold, you have to go, right now.

哈罗德,你得走了,现在就走

No, wait, mike. Please.

不,等等,迈克,拜托了

I got a call from the U.S. Attorney's office

联邦检察官办公室给我打了电话

asking for me to come in.

要我去一趟

Somehow, they're onto what we did,

不知道为什么,他们盯上了我们干的事

and I think we need to Harold, Harold, Harold. Harold.

我觉得我们得,哈罗德,哈罗德

All I know about that settlement is that you stuck it to us

我只知道是你坚持要签和解协议

because you saw the chance to get back at us for firing you.

因为你觉得这是个报复我们解雇你的好机会

Mike, that's not true. I don't want to hear it, Harold.

迈克,不是这样,我不想听,哈罗德

What you did was harsh and vindictive,

你的行为是打击报复

but it was completely legal because you initiated it.

但却完全合法,因为是你提出的

And nobody can prove anything other than that

只要我们都记着这一点,没人能

as long as we both remember it.

拿出什么别的证据

I lost my job, Mike. I'm sorry about that, Harold.

我丢了工作,迈克,很遗憾,哈罗德

I wish there was something I could do.

我希望能帮你点什么

Now I have to go back inside.

但现在我得回去了

Michael Ross, Harold Gunderson,

迈克·罗斯,哈罗德·甘德森

You're under arrest

你们被捕了

for conspiracy to defraud the United States Government.

罪名是共谋欺诈美国政府

Thanks for meeting with me.

谢谢你来见我

Donna, you can thank me all you want.

唐娜,随你怎么谢我

I don't know anything about Eric Woodall.

我一点都不知道埃里克·伍德尔的情况

Stephanie, come on.

斯特芬尼,别这样

You know everything that goes on in that office.

你对那间办公室的举动一清二楚

You just don't want to tell me.

只是不想告诉我

What do you want to know?

你想知道什么

Well, how about we start with why he's coming after Harvey?

不如从他为什么冲着哈维来说起

Because he hates Dirty Lawyers.

因为他憎恨手脚不干净的律师

He thinks they're the scum of the earth.

认为他们是地球上的糟粕

And Harvey got on his radar?

而哈维引起了他的注意

And the reason Woodall's not on your radar

伍德尔之所以没引起你们的注意

is because the last case he won took him four years.

是因为他花了四年打赢上一场官司

So you're saying he'll stop at nothing?

你是说他绝不停手吗

Not that I've ever seen.

我从来没见过

Then we need to know what he's got.

那我们得搞清楚他手上有些什么

No way.

不行的

I called you when they brought your guy in.

他们把你们的人带进来时,我联系了你

I could lose my job for that as it is.

就凭这一点我就可能会丢了工作

You have something else a lot more important than your job,

你还有比工作重要得多的东西

thanks to me.

都得感谢我

When are you gonna stop holding that over my head?

你什么时候才能不拿这点来要挟我

In another 30 seconds if you tell me what I need to know.

如果你告诉我我想要的信息,我以后就不会要挟你了

Okay.

好吧

He's got nothing.

他没有证据

But the thing is, he wins with nothing.

但问题是,他没证据也能赢

You just said he hates dirty lawyers,

你之前说,他憎恨手脚不干净的律师

and now you're saying he'll break the law?

现在你又说,他会违法办事

He may, he may not.

有可能,也可能不违法

But he'll definitely bend the shit out of it.

但他绝对能搅出事来

I want to know what's going on.

我想知道是怎么回事

I told you what's going on.

我告诉过你怎么回事

Harvey and I are taking care of a situation.

哈维和我正在解决这个问题

That's a bullshit answer, and you know it.

这不算什么狗屁答案,你知道的

I don't know how it went with you and Edward Darby,

我不知道你和爱德华·达比是怎么相处的

but you come into my office with that attitude,

但你带着这样的态度走进我的办公室

and it won't go well for you with me.

我可不会给你什么好果子吃

My attitude comes from the fact that I worked for Edward Darby.

我这个态度是因为我给爱德华·达比干活

I don't want to work for another one. You're way out of line.

我可不想给另一个干,你太过分了

Your name is not on the door here.

你的名字不在这儿的门上

No, but if this all comes down because of something

是不在,但如果因为你和哈维做过的事

you and Harvey did, I'm tainted by it.

律所声名扫地,那我也会受到牵连

Then walk away, Scottie. I'm not stopping you.

那就走人,斯科特,我不拦你

No, the noncompete you had me sign is stopping me.

你让我签署的不竞争条款拦着我呢

Is that what's stopping you?

是它在拦着你吗

Jessica, I moved my life back to New York.

杰西卡,我把我的生活搬回了纽约

I don't want to move again.

我不想再搬走了

So I'm asking you one more time

我最后问你一次

what is going on?

到底怎么回事

What's going on...

具体怎么回事

is you and Harvey made an impulsive deal for you to come here,

就是你和哈维一时冲动决定让你来这儿

and clearly, it's not working out,

显然事情没有你们预想的那么顺

or you'd be having this conversation with him

否则现在跟你说话的就不是我

and not me.

而是他了

Well, look what the cat dragged in.

看看把谁带来了

I've been in here for two hours.

我已经在这里待了两个小时

You said I was under arrest,

你说我被捕了

but I still haven't been processed.

但还没人来审讯我

I demand to call Harvey.

我要求传讯哈维

Sorry, we can't have that.

抱歉,办不到

Then I guess you can't have a guilty verdict against me or anybody else,

那我猜你也不能判我或其他人有罪

because I know my rights.

我知道我的权利

Well, I'm afraid your rights have run smack into

恐怕你的权利正好撞上了

a little something called the Patriot Act.

一个叫《爱国者法案》的玩意儿

Whatever bullshit you're trying to pull only applies to terrorists.

不管你扯什么淡,都只适用于恐怖分子

Then it's a good thing

那我还碰上好事了

there are allegations of terrorism against those Hessington witnesses.

海辛顿的证人还真指控了恐怖主义

You're not gonna get away with this.

你不会得逞的

I'm not getting away with anything.

我不得任何逞

I'm just being thorough by looking into these allegations.

只是通过调查这些指控,做到万无一失

Try to be patient.

耐心点吧

Maybe, uh, think about the fact

也许,可以想想

that Harold Gunderson is trying to be patient right next door.

哈罗德·甘德森在隔壁也努力耐着性子呢

Pacing. Right on schedule.

在踱步啊,不出我所料

First sign that a man is losing it.

失败的第一个征兆

It's called walking.

这叫走路

You can call it what you want.

随你怎么叫

I know what I'm looking at. Yeah. So do I.

我眼见为实,是啊,我也是

A guy who looked into those terrorist allegations

调查了恐怖分子指控

and came up with nothing.

却毫无结论

I'll admit the rumors about those witnesses were unsubstantiated.

我得说关于那些证人的传言毫无根据

But I'd be negligent if I didn't look into an American

但如果我不调查一个和那些可疑的人

with ties to such questionable characters.

联系紧密的美国人,那我就太大意了

And you never know what a thorough background check

你也永远不会知道详尽的背景调查

is gonna turn up.

会发现些什么

Then go ahead.

那请便吧

Do your background check, so I can get out of here,

快去做背景调查,好让我早点出去

because all this is doing is making me bored.

因为所有这些事搞得我好无聊

Well, I can take care of that for you.

这件事就交给我吧

Why don't I let you watch a little TV?

我把电视打开给你看看吧

Now, that's pacing.

这才是踱步

Did you find out anything useful on Eric Woodall?

发现任何关于埃里克·伍德尔的有用信息了吗

I found out we need to start going on offense.

我发现我们该开始进攻了

How?

怎么进攻

Donna's having Mike compile every piece of communication

唐娜正在让迈克整理所有

during that settlement to prove

达成和解期间的通讯记录

Harold contacted us first, not the other way around.

证明是哈罗德先联系我们的,而不是相反

Is that true? You really want to know?

那是真实情况吗,你真的想知道吗

After that, we're gonna read up on

那之后,我们需要审阅

every tactic Woodall used in his last case.

伍德尔上一个案子所有的策略

Case?

什么案子

Took him four years.

花了他四年

Dog with a bone.

他还真是执着啊

That's why we're going on offense.

这就是我们要开始进攻的原因

Well, I found out something too.

我也发现了一些事

Scottie wants to leave.

斯科特想走了

What?

什么

She asked out of her noncompete.

她想免除不竞争条款

And what did you say?

你怎么答复她的

I said I had to discuss it with my partner.

我说我要和我的合伙人讨论一下

It would have been nice if she discussed it with her partner.

如果她要是能和她的另一半讨论一下就好了

She accused me of some pretty shady shit.

她指责我做了一些很坏的勾当

And she's right.

而且她没说错

What are you talking about?

你指什么

I told you earlier,

我告诉过你

I didn't want to know about Mike and the bar,

我并不想知道迈克和他从业资格的事

and just now, you asked me if I wanted to know

就在刚才,你还问我是否想知道

about Mike and Harold, and again,

迈克和哈罗德的事

I didn't want to know.

我还是不想知道

And "I don't want to know" is exactly what Edward Darby said.

而爱德华·达比也是这么说的

We're not him.

我们不是他

Edward Darby didn't commit those murders.

爱德华·达比并没有犯下那些谋杀案

He just covered them up.

他只是掩盖了它们

And it seems to me we keep doing things,

在我看来,我们也在不停的做一些事

and then we have to keep covering them up.

然后再不得不把它们掩盖起来

We're not him.

我们不是他

Harvey.

哈维

What do you want me to tell Scottie?

你想让我怎么答复斯科特

If she doesn't want to be here,

如果她不想在这待下去了

let her go.

就让她走吧

What the hell did you do?

你都做了些什么

You know what I did.

你知道我做了什么

I handed you in to the bar.

我向协会举报了你

Mike Ross and I had a deal.

迈克·罗斯和我达成了协议

Yeah, well, that deal went away when he got brought in

从他被联邦检察官带去问话的那一刻起

for questioning by the U.S. Attorney.

那个协议就作废了

What? That wasn't me.

什么,那不是我干的

I didn't go to them.

我没有找过他们

I don't give a shit if you went to them or not.

我不在乎你有没有找过他们

This whole thing started when you walked into my office

这整件事都是因为你被贿赂

with a lawsuit you were bribed to create.

而要起诉我们开始的

And after that, I made a deal with Mike.

但在那之后,我和迈克达成了协议

And I held to my end of the bargain.

我也信守了我的承诺

Maybe you didn't hear me.

也许你刚才没听清

That deal went away when they picked him up,

他们把他带走,关起来

hauled him in, and then tried to get him

并让他试图把我供出来时

to turn on me.

协议就作废了

Well, you can still stop this.

你还有能力阻止这一切

Yeah, well, I'm not going to.

但我不打算那么做

Well, then you better look over your shoulder every day

那你最好在余生的

for the rest of your naturalborn life.

每一天都提高警惕了

What did you say? You heard me.

你说什么,你知道我说什么

Listen to me, you son of a bitch.

听我说,你这个混蛋

You pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot my guy,

你掏出支枪,威胁要杀我的人

and I don't give a shit if you didn't mean to shoot it,

我不在乎你的本意是什么

because it went off.

最终枪响了

They're looking into me because of you.

他们就是因为你才会调查我

And I ever so much as hear your name again,

如果我再听到你的名字

I will find you, and I will break every bone in your body.

我会找到你,让你粉身碎骨

You are nothing but a badass on his high horse.

你就是个傲慢的混蛋

Well, Mr. Badass, I may have started them

混蛋先生,也许确实是我导致

looking into what you did,

他们开始调查你的

but you were the one who did it.

但事情都是你自己做的

Quelling, be on your way.

柯灵,赶紧走吧你

Rachel, have you seen Mike?

瑞秋,你看到迈克了吗

No, Louis, I haven't.

路易,我没有

Okay. Is something wrong?

好吧,出什么事了吗

Yeah, something's wrong. We got into a fight.

是有点事,我们吵架了

I haven't seen him since.

之后就再没见过他了

Well, I haven't seen him since he was talking to Harold,

自从他和哈罗德谈过以后我就没见过他了

but I need him to give me He was talking to harold?

但我需要他给,他和哈罗德谈过

Yeah, I don't know, they were having

是啊,我也不清楚

some idiotic fight outside. Why?

他们在楼外傻兮兮的吵,怎么了

No, it's nothing. I have to go talk to harvey.

没什么,我必须和哈维谈谈

Whoa, wait a second. Harvey?

等一下,哈维

Does this have something to do

这件事和他今早

with why he missed his meeting this morning?

没来开会有关系吗

I can't.

我不能说

Rachel.

瑞秋

You need to tell me what the hell's going on right now.

你必须告诉我到底出了什么事

Donna, I know you saw what happened in the lobby.

唐娜,我知道你看到了大厅里的事

I don't want to hear about it.

我不想听你提这件事

Harvey, I can't find Mike.

哈维,我找不到迈克了

What?

什么

I've tried his email, I've tried texting,

我试过邮件,信息

I've looked everywhere.

所有地方都找了

I'm telling you, Mike is nowhere to be found.

我要说的是,迈克失踪了

Louis, not now. Yes, now, Harvey.

路易,等一下,不能等,哈维

I know where he is.

我知道他在哪

He's under arrest, along with Harold Gunderson.

他和哈罗德·甘德森一起被捕了

We need to get down there right now.

我们必须马上赶过去

Let me get this straight.

让我理一理

You two were in a heated conversation

我们逮捕你们的时候

when we picked you up,

你们两个正在进行很激烈的讨论

and that had nothing to do with this.

但内容与这件事无关

It had everything to do with it.

方方面面都有关

You mean you were trying to cover your tracks.

你是说你正试图掩盖罪行吗

No, we were having a heated conversation

不,我们在激烈的讨论

about what bullshit charges these are.

这些指控是多么的无稽

Okay, I'm done playing your games.

我受够了跟你玩游戏了

He was your only friend at that firm, you got fired.

他是你在那个律所唯一的朋友,你被开除了

You got him another job,

你给他找了另一份工作

and that's why you went to him to set this whole thing up.

因此你就去找他策划了这整件事

You've got your information wrong.

你的消息都是错的

He wasn't my friend.

他不是我的朋友

I had the chance to save his job...

我有机会挽回他的工作

But instead, he threw me under the bus.

但他却把我抛下不管了

That is why I instituted this lawsuit.

所以我才会发起这个诉讼

So you can take your bullshit allegations somewhere else

所以你可以带着你的指控滚了

because I am not gonna roll on Harvey.

我不会为此牺牲哈维的

I'm not rolling on mike.

我不会牺牲迈克的

And Harold is not gonna roll on me.

哈罗德也不会牺牲我的

You guys are well rehearsed.

你们排练的不错啊

So I'll ask you again,

所以我要再问一次

is that what you were doing on the street today?

今天你们在街上就是在做这件事吗

Jesus Christ, you know, you drive like my nana

老天爷啊,你开车慢的跟我外婆一样

He drives like my nana, and she's 102.

他开的像我外婆,她102岁了

Relax, Louis. Ray's on it.

放松点,路易,雷尽力了

Nobody's getting us there faster.

没人能让我们更快到那了

I mean, I can't believe this whole thing's been going on

我简直不敢相信发生了这件事

and I've been completely out of the loop.

而且我完全被蒙在鼓里

Louis, I don't want to rehash it.

路易,我不想多说什么了

Right now, Mike's in custody.

当务之急,迈克被关起来了

We need to get him out.

我们得把他救出来

Yeah, and you need to tell me what the hell happened.

你得告诉我这到底是怎么回事

Are you asking if we broke the law

你是在问我们和哈罗德

when we made that settlement with Harold?

和解的时候是否违法了吗

That's exactly what I'm asking.

我就是想问这个

We have exposure.

确实有点问题

Well, then you better hope that Ray drives

那你最好祈祷雷开快点

a little goddamn faster, because you and I both know

因为你我都明白

what's going on in there.

那里正发生什么事

Let me tell you what we are dealing with here.

我来跟你说说现在的处境吧

Conspiring to bribe witnesses seven years.

密谋贿赂证人,七年

You filed a sworn declaration in support of your suit.

你为了支持自己的案件递交了宣誓说明

That's perjury another two years.

这是伪证罪,再加两年

And to top it all off,

除此之外

the money was transferred overseas,

钱是从境外转来的

which would be

所以这是...

Well, you're a lawyer. Fill in the blank.

你也是律师,你自己说

Wire fraud. Bingo.

汇款诈骗,答对了

Big winner. And your prize is 20 more years.

你中大奖了,奖品是再加二十年

And here's the thing. I am gonna make sure

丑话说在前面,我保证你要去的

that it's not a cushy whitecollar prison.

绝不会是轻松安逸的白领监狱

This is just ridiculous.

太荒唐了

If Harold isn't broken by now, I'll shit my pants.

如果哈罗德现在还能撑住,我真要吓尿了

If Harold's broken, then when we get there,

如果哈罗德撑不住了,那等我们到那儿

Mike's gonna be on his way to prison.

迈克就要去坐牢了

Someone needs to get in there and hold his hand.

他需要有人帮他一把

Not someone...

不是随便什么人都行

You. Are you serious?

只能是你,你说真的吗

I'm the last person in the world

哈罗德·甘德森现在

that Harold Gunderson wants to see right now.

最不想见到的人就是我了

Louis, when we were associates,

路易,我们还是助理律师的时候

who did you fear most?

你最怕的是谁

That's easy. My mother.

当然是我妈

I meant in the firm.

我是说在律所里

Daniel Hardman.

丹尼尔·哈德曼

So who would you most want to come in

所以如果换了是你在那个房间

and take on Eric Woodall,

你会希望是谁走进来

if you were in that room?

收拾埃里克·伍德尔

Daniel Hardman. Exactly.

丹尼尔·哈德曼,这就对了

Look, Harold may not like you,

听着,哈罗德或许不喜欢你

but he respects you, and he's all alone.

但他尊重你,而他现在是孤身作战

Now, when we get there,

等我们到了那儿

I need you to channel your inner Hardman,

我希望你激发出你内心的哈德曼

get him to trust you,

得到他的信任

and then shut him the hell up.

然后让他给我闭嘴

Can I talk to you for a second?

我能跟你谈谈吗

You look concerned.

你好像忧心忡忡的

Do you know why I never batted an eye when I found out

你知道为什么当初哈维要雇一个

Harvey had hired a kid who didn't go to law school?

没上过法学院的小屁孩时,我眼都没眨一下吗

Because you're loyal to him.

因为你对他忠心耿耿

Because I knew what was inside him.

因为我知道他内心所想

And I thought if he had a protege

我觉得如果他有个徒弟

He could have hired a protege from Harvard.

他完全可以从哈佛找个徒弟

But he wouldn't have been forced to protect him.

那他就不会被逼着去保护他了

And he wouldn't have become the man he is today.

他也不会成为如今的他

Well, now that protege is in trouble.

现在他的徒弟有麻烦了

They have Mike and Harold Gunderson in custody.

他们拘留了迈克和哈罗德·甘德森

Then harvey's in trouble too.

那哈维也有麻烦了

No.

Mike would never turn on Harvey.

迈克绝不会背叛哈维的

You never know what might happen to a person

你根本不知道在那个房间里

once they get in that room.

会发生些什么

Not now, Scottie.

他现在没空,斯科特

Donna, I'm just writing him a note telling him I wanted to talk.

唐娜,我只是留个言告诉他我想谈谈

"To talk."

谈谈

I don't think you know how hard he's trying.

我想你根本不知道他有多努力

I know he's trying.

我知道他在努力

I'm just not sure that it's good enough.

但我不确定是否这样就够了

You knew who he was, Scottie.

你早就知道他是什么样的人,斯科特

And I thought he would change.

可我以为他会改变

I think he has changed, and if it's not enough for you, then

我觉得他已经变了,如果你还是觉得不够

That's not the problem.

这不是问题所在

I think that he's changed too much,

我是觉得他变得太多了

and I think it happened before I got back.

而且是在我回来之前就变了

He's a good man, Scottie,

他是个好人,斯科特

but he's not perfect.

但人无完人

Sometimes you just have to take what you get,

有时候,你只能选择安于现状

or walk away.

或斩断情丝

You know, they did an experiment a few years back.

知道吗,几年前他们做过一个试验

Took five mice, put 'em in a cage,

把五只老鼠关在笼子里

fed them just enough to survive, and you know what happened?

喂食的量只够他们勉强生存,你猜发生了什么

One by one, they cornered the weakest mouse

它们接连将最弱的老鼠逼至角落

and ate him alive.

生吞活吃了

You know what you're gonna be when you get to prison, Mike?

你知道你进监狱后会怎样吗,迈克

The weakest mouse. Bullshit.

你就是那最弱的老鼠,扯淡

They have done studies, and I've read them,

他们是做过研究,我看过报告

and that's not what happens.

根本不是你说的那样

The only way a mouse eats one of his own

老鼠只有在被别的种族洗脑之后

is if he's been contaminated by another species.

才会蚕食自己的种族

Yeah, you're right. It's bullshit.

你说得对,我确实是扯淡的

But you know who believed it when I told it to him,

不过你猜猜是谁在五分钟前

five minutes ago?

信了我的扯淡呢

Harold.

哈罗德

Looks like you're out of time. Harold's ready to talk.

看来你的时间到了,哈罗德打算开口了

You want to tell me something first?

你有没有什么想先说的

Get to him before he changes his mind.

在他改变主意之前赶紧去见他

I demand to see my client. You can see him,

我要求见我的当事人,你可以见

but I'm not letting him go, 'cause in five minutes,

但我不会放了他,因为五分钟后

I'm gonna come back to him with a sledgehammer.

我就会回来给他致命一击

Not so fast.

别急

I demand to see my client,

我要求见我的当事人

and my client isn't Mike Ross, it's Harold Gunderson.

我当事人不是迈克·罗斯,是哈罗德·甘德森

And you are? Louis Litt, Pearson Specter.

你是,路易·利特,皮尔逊斯佩克特的

You're telling me that a man who works at the law firm

你是说他现在被控与之合谋的

he's accused of colluding with just happens to be his attorney?

那个律所的雇员恰好就是他的律师

That's exactly what I'm saying.

正是如此

Bullshit. No.

你扯淡,我没有

What's bullshit is you thinking it's up to you

扯淡的是你居然以为哈罗德·甘德森

who gets to represent Harold Gunderson.

选谁做代理律师是由你说了算的

So if I walk in there right now

所以如果我走进那个房间

and ask him who his attorney is, he's gonna say it's you?

问他谁是他的律师,他会说是你吗

Doesn't matter what he says.

他说什么不重要

It's 407, and if you don't let me see my client,

根据第407条法规,如果你不让我见我的当事人

anything he says after this second will be inadmissible.

此刻开始他说的所有话都不可采纳为证词

And I will rain down fourth amendment claims on you

而我会用第四修正案

for the rest of your goddamn life.

追着你告一辈子

If you wanted some me time, all you had to do was ask.

如果你想自己休息一会,只管开口

You'd better have some good news for me,

你最好告诉我点好消息

otherwise I'm gonna be having plenty of me time.

不然我就要休息很久了

Harvey, this Woodall guy is serious.

哈维,这个叫伍德尔的家伙是来真的

I'm serious too. Then why am I still in here?

我也是来真的,那我为什么还呆在这儿

Because we're waiting for Louis.

因为我们在等路易

Louis? To do what?

路易,他要干什么

Convince Harold not to talk.

说服哈罗德别开口

Holy shit. Louis is in with Harold?

我了个去,路易和哈罗德在一起

Harold hates Louis!

哈罗德讨厌路易

It's our best shot.

这是最好的办法了

So what do we do now?

那我们现在干什么

We wait.

等着

Louis, what are you doing here?

路易,你来干什么

First off, how you doing?

首先,你怎么样了

How do you think I'm doing?

你觉得我怎么样了

I'm in the seventh circle of hell.

我已经下到地狱第七层了

Well, the cavalry has arrived.

骑士来拯救你了

I don't need the cavalry. I've decided to get out.

我不需要骑士,我要出去

Okay, Harold, you cannot sign a deal.

哈罗德, 你不能签协议

You'll never work as a lawyer again.

签了你就再也不能当律师了

What do you care? You fired me as a lawyer.

你在乎吗,我当律师的时候是你炒了我

Now all of a sudden you're my best friend

现在你有求于我

when you need something from me? Go to hell, Louis!

就突然变成我的挚友了,见鬼去吧,路易

Okay, you know what?

知道吗

You're right.

你说得对

I'm not your friend. Never was.

我不是你的朋友,从来不是

But the one thing I've never done is lie to you.

但我从未欺骗过你

Now, you have a chance to walk out of here today,

你现在有机会毫发无伤地走出这道门

as if none of this has ever happened,

好像什么事都没发生过一样

and all you have to do is trust me.

只要你相信我

You have no idea who that man is.

你根本不明白他是怎样的人

No idea?

不明白

How do you think I got in the room?

那你以为我怎么进来的

Okay, well, you know, Louis,

好吧,路易

I am glad you got to take a good look at it,

很高兴你能认真对待这件事

because if I don't give them Mike,

因为如果我不供出迈克

I could be in here for the rest of my life.

我就要在这呆一辈子了

Lawyers don't get paid to look out the window.

律师光看着窗外是领不到工资的

I can't concentrate either.

我也无法集中注意力

I just wish there was something we could do.

我只是希望能尽一份力

Rachel, if this thing moves forward to trial,

瑞秋,如果这个案子上了法庭

I will do everything in my power to win.

我会不遗余力去赢

But there's two minutes left in the game,

但离比赛结束只有两分钟了

and our star players are on the field.

而我们最好的队员都在场上

So right now, we just have to have faith.

所以现在,我们只能选择相信他们

Wwe?

我们

We.

我们

You're going to work here.

你会在这里工作

We're going to be family.

我们会成为一家人

And the way to get to know your family is by being with them

而了解家人的最好办法就是当他们爱的人

when their loved ones are in trouble.

遇到麻烦时陪在他们身边

How long do we wait?

我们要等多久

As long as it takes.

等到一切结束

I want to talk to you about my defense strategy.

我想跟你谈谈我的辩护策略

This is your defense strategy.

这就是你的辩护策略

If this doesn't work,

如果不管用

you're gonna want to talk to a different lawyer than me.

你就去找别的律师谈吧

Harvey, I don't care what Harold gives them on me,

哈维,我不管哈罗德跟他们说了什么

I'm not giving them you.

我不会出卖你的

I want to tell you a story. I don't want to hear a story.

我想跟你讲个故事,我不想听故事

It's about the time I decided to tell my dad about my mom.

是关于我跟我爸说我妈的事

You remember what I told you about her?

你还记得我跟你说过些什么吗

Harvey I was 20,

哈维,我当时20岁

out of the house,

离家在外

and I told her I would never tell him

我跟我妈说只要她别带人回家

as long as she never brought anyone

我就不会告诉我爸

I came home to do laundry one day, and I heard

有一天我回家洗衣服,然后我听到了

I heard,

我听到了

and then I saw, and I told him that night.

然后我还看到了,那天晚上我就跟我爸说了

Because sometimes it's better to tell.

因为有时候说出来会更好

She deserved that.

她那是活该

So do I.

我也是

This whole thing was my idea.

这一切都是我的主意

I gave the goahead. It's me Woodall wants.

是我做的决定,伍德尔的目标是我

Well, he's not getting you! Yes, he is.

他的目标不是你,不,就是我

No, I don't care what happens in that room,

不,不管那间屋子里发生了什么

I'm not giving you up!

我不会放弃你的

Don't be a fool. Don't be an asshole!

别傻了,别混了

Listen to me, God damn it, I'm giving you permission

听我说,该死的,我允许你

I don't give a shit what you're giving me!

我才不管你要给我什么

I hired a fraud.

我雇了个骗子

And then we crossed the line with Clifford Danner,

我们在克利福德·丹纳案上越过了底线

then with Lola Jensen, and then with these witnesses,

然后是罗拉·詹森,之后是那些目击者

and to top it all off,

到最后

we suborned perjury with Edward Darby.

爱德华·达比的案子我们还唆使作伪证

If it comes to it, you point the finger at me, you got that?

真到这一关头,你就把责任都推给我,明白吗

Let's just hope it doesn't come to it.

我们就祈祷不会到这关头吧

It's over. Let's get the hell out of here.

结束了,我们出去吧

Hey, Mike. How's it going?

迈克,怎么样

Mr. Specter!

斯佩克特先生

Eric.

埃里克

Just because you stopped Gunderson from testifying

你阻止了冈德森作证

doesn't mean I'm dropping this case.

并不意味着我就会撤销这案子

Then don't.

那就别撤销

And I'll come after you for malicious prosecution.

我要告你们恶意指控

You have no basis for that.

你没有根据

You arrested my client, he was here four hours,

你们逮捕了我的当事人,他已经在这里待了4小时

and you have no log with an outgoing call to me,

没有任何记录显示你们联系过我

All on the basis of a fabricated terrorism claim.

完全根据捏造的恐怖主义指控

Now, if that's not malicious, I don't know what is.

如果这还不是恶意,那什么才是

You say what you want.

你随便怎么说

You're a dirty lawyer, and now you're on my radar.

你这个无良律师,我会时刻盯着你的

If I'm a dirty lawyer,

如果我是个无良律师

then you're looking in the mirror.

那你就是在照镜子

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

I just thought that I would never

我还以为我再也

Everything's gonna be okay.

都没事了

Hey, honey, I'm home.

亲爱的,我到家了

Did you remember to pick up the kids like I asked?

你有记得按我说的去接孩子吗

Yep.

记得啊

The youngest one's turning into a real pain in the ass.

最小的那个还真是棘手得很

It's good to have you back. Good to be back.

你能回来真好,回来真好

What's on your mind, Harvey?

你在想什么,哈维

You were right. We are becoming Edward.

你说得对,我们正在变成爱德华

I know.

我知道

And we need to get back to being us.

我们得变回我们本来的样子

Did you let her know about our decision yet?

你告诉她我们的决定了吗

I assumed you'd want to take care of that yourself.

我以为你想亲自去说

You want a drink?

你想来一杯吗

They do it on Mad Men, right?

《广告狂人》上就是这么做的,对吗

Jessica and I are gonna let you out of your noncompete.

杰西卡和我决定免除你的不竞争条款

What about the buyin?

那入股金怎么办

We'll take care of the buyin.

入股金我们来处理

Harvey, I, um

哈维,我

Mike Ross never went to law school.

迈克·罗斯从没上过法学院

I knew it, and I hired him anyway.

我知道,但我还是雇了他

Why are you telling me now?

你为什么现在要告诉我

Because you accused Jessica of being Edward Darby.

因为你指责杰西卡正在变成爱德华·达比

It wasn't her. It was me.

不是她,是我

I still can't stay, Harvey.

我还是不能留下来,哈维

I know.

我知道

I just want to stop lying to the people I love.

我只是不想再欺骗我爱的人了

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

I told her.

我告诉她了

I know.

我知道

She won't tell anyone. I know.

她不会告诉任何人的,我知道

She's leaving.

她要走了

I know.

我知道

Harvey, you're a good man.

哈维,你是个好人

Am I?

是吗

I turned Quelling into the bar.

我向律师协会举报了柯灵

I took my rage out on him.

我拿他出了气

He didn't deserve it.

不该由他受这些气

Which is why I stopped it.

所以我撤销了

What are you talking about?

你在说什么呢

Do you seriously think that Stephanie Liston

你难道真以为欠我人情的

is the only person who owes me a favor?

只有斯特芬尼·利斯顿一人吗

Well, that doesn't make me a good man.

那也不会把我变成好人

That makes you a good man for me.

而是把你变成了好人

Harvey, sometimes we need a little help.

哈维,有时候我们也需要一些帮助

Big day.

今天真够呛

Horrible day.

也很恐怖

It ended well.

但结局是好的

Thank you.

谢谢

You and Louis really came through.

你和路易真的成功了

So did you.

你也是

Look, I know what you're thinking.

听着,我知道你在想什么

No, you don't. You don't want to go to jail.

不,你不知道,你不想进监狱

Harvey...

哈维

I sat in that room today and listened to you tell me

我今天坐在那屋子里,听你说

that ever since the day we met,

从我们认识的那天起

you've had to cross one line

你不得不越过一道

after another, and Mike

又一道底线,迈克

No, just... let me finish.

不,听我说完

First there was Clifford Danner,

一开始是克利福德·丹纳

then the witnesses,

然后是目击证人

then suborning perjury, not to mention the 17 things

之后是唆使作伪证,更别提我们

we did to stop the merger in the first place.

为了阻止合并所做的17件事了

All of it, since you hired me.

这一切,都是你雇我之后的事

Look, that's not what I said.

听着,我不是那个意思

Yes, it is.

就是这样

I wasn't blaming you for those things.

我不是在怪你

It doesn't matter.

没关系

I'm tired of putting the people I care about in jeopardy.

我受够了把我在乎的人置于危险境地

I called Jonathan Sidwell this afternoon.

我下午给乔纳森·西德威尔打电话了

I took the job.

我接受了那份工作

We just got out.

我们才刚刚渡过难关

Harvey...

哈维

you gave me permission to point the finger at you.

你允许我把责任都推向你

Give me permission to go.

也允许我走吧

You're a good man, Harvey.

你是个好人,哈维

Thanks.

谢谢

Hey, when's your last day?

你什么时候走

I don't know. Why?

我不知道,怎么了

Well, I want to take you out to dinner, you know?

我想带你出去吃顿饭

I'm not gonna see you anymore.

我再也不会见你了

I don't think you realize, but I'm not exactly leaving.

你还没搞清楚,我不会真的离开

Sidwell. You're a client.

西德威尔,是我们的客户

Which means technically, you work for me now.

就是说严格说来,你现在是为我工作

No, I don't.

不,我才不

"No, I don't, boss."

不,我才不,老板

Don't even try it. Or "Sir."

别逗了,或者"先生"

Whichever feels least comfortable.

哪个让你不舒服就叫哪个

You know, since I'm working alone now,

既然我现在一个人工作

I guess that makes me superman.

那我就是超人了

Or Aquaman, seeing as you're in over your head.

或者水行侠,既然你这么傻缺

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx3/490062.html