《美少女的谎言》第六季第5集 第7期:逍遥法外(在线收听

I mean, she acts like being questioned by the police

她表现得好像去警察局被问个话

is the same thing Mona's been through.

跟梦娜经历的那些一样痛苦

And then she turns it on me. Me.

而且她还朝着我发飙 朝着我

I'm like, "Hello! I should be biting your head off, freak.

我心里想 我才恨不得胖揍你一顿 怪胎

You're the one who testified against me." Am I wrong?

你才是那个指证我的人好吧 我错了吗

Okay, unless you're texting me the answer, you're rude.

除非你在发短信给我 不然也太没礼貌了

Wha.. I'm sorry, um...Toby's not back 'til Monday.

什么 对不起 托比礼拜一才回来

That's a really long time to wait.

还要等好久

Wait for what?

等什么

Eww, why would you say that?

你为什么要说这个

I didn't say anything, I just smiled.

我什么也没说啊 我就笑了笑

Well, your cup may runneth over, but mine is bone dry.

看你这滋润的样子 我已经干涸了

Eww, why? Did you and Caleb have a fight?

怎么了 你跟凯勒吵架了吗

No, we don't even fight anymore.

不 我们连架都不吵了

He treats me like some cracked egg

他对我避之不及

that fell out of a robin's nest.

就像鸟巢下的碎鸟蛋似的

- Who's that? - Mona.

-是谁 -梦娜

She's scared of Alison and Lesli Stone now.

她现在特别怕艾莉森和莱斯利·斯通

Uh, just stay out of it.

别管这事儿了

Hell no, Lesli is a freaking lunatic

当然不行 莱斯利就是个疯子

who needs a serious reality check.

是个需要好好看清现实的疯子

Mona was locked in a hole by someone who is still out there.

梦娜被人困在洞里 那人还逍遥法外

Her friend should forgive her.

她朋友该原谅她

That's not staying out of it.

这可不算置身事外

Spencer, we can't have Mona quaking in her boots

斯宾塞 我们不能一边让她担惊受怕

when we need that boot to kick the doors down at Radley.

一边又得通过她踢开拉德里的门

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490110.html