《美少女的谎言》第六季第5集 第14期:玩偶之家(在线收听

Mona? Is that you?

梦娜 是你吗

- Hi. - Hi.

-你好 -你好

What are you doing?

你在干什么

It's a card for Alison.

只是要给艾莉森一张贺卡

I know it's totally retro, but e-mails can be deleted

我知道这太复古了 不过电子邮件可以被删掉

and she would never take my calls, so..

而且她也一直不接我的电话 所以

You look great, Spencer.

你看上去很不错 斯宾塞

Much better than the last time I saw you.

比我上次见到你时好多了

I was on a hospital gurney.

我住过院了

Yeah, me too, but you looked more graceful being rolled.

是的 我也是 但是你住过之后好多了

Mona...can I ask you something?

梦娜 我能问你点事吗

You were in that dollhouse longer than any of us.

你在那个玩偶之家的时间比我们都长

So do you think that it's possible

你觉得有没有可能

or could there be a chance

哪怕是很小的可能性

that there was another girl that was trapped down there?

那个地方还关着另一个女孩

Not Sara Harvey, but a-a younger girl

我不是说莎拉·哈维 而是一个更年轻的女孩

maybe 11 or 12.

大约十一二岁

Why are you asking me this?

你为什么问我这个

I-I-I have this image in my head of a young girl.

我脑子里一直有一个小女孩的画面

She looks a lot like a young Alison and she's..

她看上去很像艾莉森小时候 而且她

guiding me towards this creepy room

带我去了一间很诡异的房间

with these rusted bathtubs.

有很多生锈的浴缸

I think that everyone that was trapped

我觉得所有被困在那里的人

in that place escaped, Spencer.

都已经跑出来了 斯宾塞

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490117.html