《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集 第6期:气氛尴尬(在线收听

Some guy who could have been Charles.

那人可能就是查尔斯

I wish that I did, but no, I didn't see anybody else.

我希望我看见了 但我没看见别人

What about at Radley?

那在拉德里呢

Someone you talked to stole the A game from you

你在那儿时 有个你说过话的人

while you were there. That is what you said.

偷走了A的游戏 你是这么说的

I-I know I did, but I was on so many drugs.

我知道我说过 但我那时嗑了太多药

I didn't even know who I was talking to.

我甚至不知道自己在跟谁说话

I mean, half the time, I thought I was

有一半时间 我以为

being haunted by Ali, the other half of the time

艾莉的鬼魂缠上我了 而另一半时间

I thought I was auditioning for "American Idol."

我以为自己在面试《美国偶像》

You don't have to see her if you're not ready.

如果你没准备好就不必见她

There's no rush. - No, I want to.

不用这么着急 -不 我想去

I... just don't even know what we'd say.

我就是不知道见了面要说些什么

It's been so long.

好多年没见了

I can come with you if you want.

如果你想的话 我可以陪你一起去

Act as a buffer, so it doesn't get weird.

如果气氛尴尬 我可以调节一下

There's actually this really cute dessert place

从这里到考特兰的路上

halfway from here to Courtland.

有一家很不错的甜点店

We could meet her there. It's nice and chill.

我们可以在那儿见她 还挺不错的

Okay.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490150.html