《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集 第10期:能约会(在线收听

Emily.

艾米丽

That was Claire.

刚才是克莱尔打来的

Her dad's gonna pick me up in a couple hours.

她爸爸过几个小时会来接我

What? Why?

什么 为什么

Because it's the right thing to do.

因为应该这么做

I've put you and your mom out for so long.

我打扰你和你妈妈已经很久了

No, you haven't. You know that.

不 没有打扰 你知道的

Look, I didn't wanna say anything

我本来不想说的

but I've met Claire once before.

我之前见过克莱尔一次

And she didn't have the nicest things to say about you.

她可没说你什么好话

- I'm just not sure that... - She told me.

-我不知道... -她跟我说了

Just now.

刚才

Honestly, Emily,

说实话 艾米丽

I didn't like me that much back then either.

我也不喜欢以前的我

A-are you sure about this?

你确定吗

You don't look sure.

你看上去不是很确定

I've been thinking about what you told me earlier.

我一直在想你之前跟我说的话

About what I want.

关于我想要什么

If we're not living together, we can go on a real date.

如果我们没有住在一起 我们就能约会了

Maybe eat a meal your mom hasn't made for us.

吃一顿不是你妈妈做的饭

And isn't chaperoning.

而且只有我们两个

That would make it easier...to do this.

这样的话 就更容易这么做了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490154.html