《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集 第11期:孤独的洞(在线收听

What are you doing here?

你在这干什么

I convinced your mom to let me in.

我说服你妈妈让我进来的

I-I-I brought you something.

我 我给你带了点东西

From Aria, actually.

其实是艾瑞亚的

I don't wanna see you. You should leave.

我不想见你 你该走了

Why?

为什么

I-I thought you were dead, Mona.

我之前以为你死了 梦娜

I covered for you. I did everything that you asked.

我帮你打掩护 你要我做什么我都做了

I know. That's the point, Mike.

我知道 迈克 正因为这样

I know what I put you through.

所以我知道我让你陷入了什么境地

You begged me not to go through with it.

你求我别牵连进去

You stood in this room and fought with me for days

你在这房间和我吵了几天

and I still did it.

可我照做不误

You thought you had to.

你觉得有这个必要

And I was wrong.

但我错了

Everything we went through, it was all for nothing.

我们做的一切都徒劳无功

Hell is a very lonely hole in A's dollhouse

地狱是A的玩偶之家中一个很孤独的洞

and maybe I deserved to be there.

也许我活该待在那儿

What you did was incredibly stupid.

你的所作所为是很蠢

And yeah, I'm pissed as hell at you.

没错 我也非常生你的气

But that doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.

但都不重要 -很重要

It matters. - Not to me.

很重要 -我不觉得

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490155.html