《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集 第14期:离开岗位(在线收听

You want some of this, or you just gonna eat

来点吗 还是你准备

Spencer's candy all night?

整夜都吃斯宾塞的糖

I'm okay. Hey, maybe we should swing by Wallaby Avenue.

我没事 也许我们该去一趟袋鼠街

I heard there's some activity goin' on over there.

我听说那最近不太平

Break-ins.

有人非法闯入

I sure wouldn't.

当然不该去

It's not exactly our jurisdiction.

那也不是我们的片区

Yeah, but there's nothing goinon here tonight.

是没错 但这里也没发生什么事

Those guys could use our help anyway.

那的警察可能也需要我们的帮助

Hey, come on. The car's over here.

来吧 车就在外边

Yeah, and we gotta let Command know we're going.

是啊 但我们得报告上头我们要去哪

No, we don't.

不 我们不用

You wanna leave our beat and not tell anyone?

你想离开岗位 而且不告诉任何人

Cavanaugh, what's goin' on?

加瓦诺 出什么事了

I'll explain on the way.

我路上再解释

You're gonna come with me or not?

你要不要来

Toby can't call you if he's following A.

托比不给你打电话可能是在跟踪A

Or if he's hurt. - Don't go there.

也可能是受伤了 -别这么想

Like you said, Toby's a police officer.

你自己说的 托比是个警察

He can take care of himself.

他能照顾自己

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490158.html