《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集 第4期:私人保镖(在线收听

Is that Clark?

那是克拉克吗

I was hoping I'd get a chance to meet him.

我还希望有机会能认识他呢

Is that why you were eavesdropping?

这就是你偷听的理由吗

You just met the guy.

你刚认识这人

He sure was asking a lot of questions.

他问的问题绝对太多了

Oh, he's just worried about me.

他只是担心我

No need to be suspicious.

没必要起疑心

Honestly, I'm suspicious of everyone these days.

其实我最近对谁都起疑心

Well, Clark is not some blue-eyed blond Dilaurentis boy.

克拉克不是蓝眼金发的迪劳伦提斯家的孩子

Relax.

放心

You all could have gotten hurt.

你们可能都会受伤

Rushing in to confront Charles like that.

那样跑去与查尔斯对质

I'll relax when he's in custody.

他被抓我才放心

I know. We screwed up.

我知道我们搞砸了

Maybe if I had called the cops earlier.

也许如果我早点报警

Look..

听着

...you had a chance to corner Charles, and you took it.

你们本来有机会围剿查尔斯 也利用了机会

I mean, I don't like it, but..

虽然我不太喜欢

...I get it.

但我能理解

I wish my mom would get it.

我希望我妈也能理解

She still doesn't want you to go to the gallery opening tonight?

她还是不想你参加美术馆开幕式吗

We're going to Mike's sports banquet.

我们要去迈克的运动会

She convinced my dad that it's better we stay close to home.

她说服我爸 家人最好待在一起

Uh, you've worked so hard to get to this place.

你好不容易才取得今天的成绩

There-there's gotta be something that we can say or do.

肯定还有我们能说能做的

I-I could offer to be your, um personal bodyguard.

我能当你的私人保镖

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490165.html