《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集 第18期:个人作品(在线收听

Clark.

克拉克

I should go say hey.

我该过去打个招呼

Hey, I thought you weren't comin'.

我还以为你不会来

Yeah, my parents had a change of heart.

我父母改变了主意

Well, I'm glad you made it. You feeling good?

很高兴你能来 你还好吗

Nervous actually.

其实有点紧张

These photos have been so personal.

这些照片都是我个人作品

I didn't think what it would feel like to show them

我之前没想过展示给其他陌生人

to a room full of strangers.

会是怎样的感觉

I mean, you've done this before.

你以前办过这样的展览

Does it ever start to feel normal?

之后就会习惯了吗

This is a first for me.

这对我来说是第一次

I just thought in the program, in your bio

我只是觉得在项目里 在你的介绍里

it says that you won some kind of governor's award.

不是说你赢过什么州长奖吗

Oh, yeah, sure.

对 没错

No, I-I just meant that this is the first at an event this big.

不 我只想说这么隆重还是第一次

Looks like you have a pretty nice turnout.

看来你的阵容很庞大

Yeah. What about you?

是 你呢

Did your parents come up from Baltimore?

你父母从巴尔的摩过来了吗

Uh, no, no. They, uh, they couldn't make it.

没有 他们没能来

But they, they know how big of a deal this is, right?

但他们知道这活动多么重要吧

And it's-it's not that far of a drive?

而且从那儿过来也不用开很久车

No, well, it's not. I just..

不 不是 我只是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490194.html