《美少女的谎言》第六季第9集 第8期:谋划别人(在线收听

Sorry I'm late. My physical therapist is a talker.

对不起 我来晚了 我的理疗师很健谈

Can I get you a coffee or...

我请你喝杯咖啡吧 或者...

No, I'm good.

不用了

What's this about?

找我有什么事

- Well, how is your arm? - Still attached.

-你的胳膊怎么样了 -还在恢复中

Are you still in a lot of pain?

还是很疼吗

Spencer, you didn't call me here for a medical update.

斯宾塞 你约我来不是来关心我胳膊的吧

And you don't have to apologize again.

你也没必要再跟我道歉

It's not about me.

不是我的事

It's about Alison.

是艾莉森

Look, I understand why you're angry.

我明白你为什么会生气

Okay, stealing that keycard was stupid and it was impulsive,

偷出入证的行为很蠢也很冲动

and it put you in a really terrible position.

而且也会牵连到你 让你为难

But she just didn't think it through.

她做之前没有想到这些

You sure about that?

你确定吗

Because ever since I got to Rosewood, all I've heard about Alison

自从我来了玫瑰镇 我所听闻的

is how she's a master planner and manipulator.

都是艾莉森如何精于谋划和操纵别人

Yeah, but you didn't believe that.

但你不相信这些啊

- You gave her a chance. - I gave her more than that.

-你给了她一次机会 -不止一次

And look where we are.

看看现在我们落到什么地步了

Look... Lorenzo, um..

洛伦佐...

I know how you feel.

我明白你的感受

I mean, I have been used and abused by that girl

我也被那姑娘利用过 伤害过

more times than I could possibly count.

而且我都数不清有多少次了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490210.html