《美少女的谎言》第六季第11集 第6期:生病(在线收听

Mom, I know what she did to me.

妈妈 我知道她对我做了什么

And I know exactly what I'm gonna say to the judge.

我很清楚我要对法官说些什么

Liam wanted you to have this.

利亚姆让我把这个给你

The James Tiptree short stories you were talking about.

你提过的《詹姆斯·提普奇短篇小说集》

Is he trying to impress me? - Yes.

他是想讨好我吗 -是的

Well, he's off to a very good start.

那么他开了一个很好的头

He wants to know when you're coming back to Boston.

他想知道你什么时候回波士顿

Not until the semester's over.

这个学期结束以后

How long are you staying?

你回家待多久

I just have to see how it goes.

我得看情况而定

So what did you think of the New Radley?

你觉得新拉德里怎么样

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure we'll get down there.

还没去看过 不过我们肯定会去的

I thought that's where you were

我以为你与汉娜和其他姑娘们

meeting hanna and the other girls.

是在那儿碰面的

No, we met at the brew. Old habits.

不 我们在咖啡馆见的 老惯例

The brew?

咖啡馆

Yeah, that's right. Why?

没错 怎么了

Did you see Ezra there?

你在那儿遇见以斯拉了

He's back.

他回来了

He still owns the place, and I heard that

他依然是老板 而且我听说

he's moved into the apartment upstairs.

他搬进了楼上的公寓里

I thought he was still in South America.

我以为他还在南美洲

No, apparently, he got sick and they sent him home.

不 很显然他生病了所以被送回来了

I haven't talked to him, but I've seen him in town.

我还没跟他说过话 不过我在镇上见过他

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490248.html