《美少女的谎言》第六季第12集 第27期:人体解剖(在线收听

If I haven't done that already.

如果还不算被我彻底毁掉的话

You haven't. And it won't.

你没有 不会的

- We'll get ahead of this. - How?

-我们会处理好的 -怎么处理

Caleb already started a narrative

凯勒已经开始撰

about you being bullied on social media.

描述你在社交网络上受到欺凌

If this comes up, it'll already be diffused.

等这篇文章被披露时 那篇文章也传开了

You are not a liability, Spencer.

你不是累赘 斯宾塞

You're my daughter.

你是我女儿

I was in class when mom called the school.

妈妈打电话给学校时我正在上课

Human anatomy.

人体解剖学

Everything we went through in high school.

在高中经历了这么多事

I thought we were done with disasters.

我以为我们不会再遇到灾难了

The next semester

接下来那个学期

nothing made sense anymore.

一切都失去了意义

If you really are watching over me, then..

如果你真的在看着我 那...

I guess you know this already.

我猜你都已经知道了

I flunked two classes

我翘了两门课

and they took my scholarship away.

他们取消了我的奖学金

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490294.html