《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集 第10期:被退学(在线收听

Mom, can we please not talk about this here? Please?

妈妈 能别在这里说这件事吗

No, uh!

不行

Fine.

好吧

Lorenzo knows the tape was erased, alright?

洛伦佐知道录像被删除了

So you have to ask your mom-- - No.

所以你得叫你妈妈... -不行

My mom's not an attorney right now.

我妈妈现在不是律师了

She's a candidate.

她是候选人

I cannot ask her anything and I can't talk to you right now.

我不能要求她做任何事 现在也不能和你聊

I'm in the middle of an interview.

我正在采访当中

Spencer, the police have a list of everyone

斯宾塞 警方手上有一张

who stayed at the hotel that night.

那晚酒店住客的名单

Someone was murdered and you're gonna get questioned.

有人被谋杀了 你肯定会被叫去问话

We all are.

我们都会

Hey, I'm so sorry about that.

刚才非常抱歉

Wasn't that one of the other girls from the bunker?

她不是其中一个被关在仓库里的女孩吗

Is she still in town because of Charlotte?

她还在镇上 是因为夏洛蒂吗

You know what, I think that maybe

我想也许

I should just get back to registering the students.

我该回去帮学生登记地址了

Wait. Just one more question.

等等 再问一个问题

No, I'm sorry. I really don't have time.

不 抱歉 我真的没时间

I'm only here to spread the message

我来这只是为了传播信息

be inspired to create the future that you imagine by voting.

激发大家为了创造想象中的未来而投票的

Thank you.

谢谢

I don't understand, Emily.

我不明白 艾米莉

It wasn't a decision. It just... happened.

我没有下定决心 事情就这样发生了

Did you get kicked out? - No.

你被勒令退学了吗 -没

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490304.html