《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集 第19期:花光所有钱(在线收听

Hey, are you getting out of here?

你要走了吗

Yeah. I just have a few work e-mails to deal with.

是啊 我得处理几封工作上的邮件

Emily, I saw you in the bathroom.

艾米丽 我看到你在厕所里

I don't know what you mean.

我不知道你是什么意思

Em, it's me.

艾米 是我

Are you sick?

你病了吗

No.

I'm broke.

我没钱了

What-what about the salk institute?

索尔克研究所呢

It's not real.

那不是真的

I mean, the place is, I just..

那地方 我只是...

I don't have a job there.

我在那里没有工作

What's going on?

发生了什么

The last couple of years have just been a lot harder

过去的几年 我过得没有我说得

than I made them sound.

这么好

I left school

我离开了学校

and I blew through all the money that my dad left me.

花光了我爸爸留给我的所有钱

And that's why when one of the girls

所以跟我一起做酒保的

that I bartend with told me about it..

那个女孩跟我说的时候

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490313.html