《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集 第25期:惹是生非(在线收听

Charlotte had a very long history of throwing

夏洛蒂一直喜欢惹是生非

the first punch and nobody would ever question you.

所以你那么说不会有人怀疑

They can't! You seem to already have all the answers.

是不会 但你们似乎已经知道所有答案了

Ezra, it wasn't just some random car that hit her, okay?

以斯拉 不是随便某辆车撞了她

Somebody planned this to make it look like she jumped.

有人故意让她看上去像自杀

And you might have already had that plan in your head,

而你早就制定好这个计划了

that paper that I wrote, Texas vs. Kellner.

我写的那篇文章 德克萨斯起诉凯尔纳

You read it the summer before I published it

那年夏天我出版前你就已经看过了

when we met up at Dupont Circle right before your reading.

就在我们在杜邦环岛见面之前

Okay. It's time for you to leave.

好了 你们该走了

Not until you're honest with us.

你不坦白我们不会走的

Honest, Emily?

坦白 艾米莉

You are not asking me to change your grade

你这不是让我帮你改分数

you are asking me to confess to a murder.

是让我承认谋杀

Where did you go that night after you left Aria?

那晚你离开艾瑞亚后去哪里了

Why the hell can't you tell us?

你为什么不能告诉我们

- Emily, leave him alone. - Why?

-艾米莉 不要问他了 -为什么

Sara Harvey won't leave us alone.

莎拉·哈维不会善罢甘休的

She's sticking around Rosewood to punish us, Aria!

她要留在玫瑰镇惩罚我们 艾瑞亚

Yeah, she's good at that.

没错 她最擅长这个了

And she will use this against us

她会利用这件事对付我们

until it looks like we planned this

直到事情看起来像是我们策划的

and Ezra just carried out our wishes!

而以斯拉帮我们实现了心愿

It's time to go.

你们该走了

Now! Get out!

马上滚

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490319.html