老友记精校版第1季 第132期:钱德之母(6)(在线收听

It's the Italian HandLicker, isn't it?

是因为那个意大利舔手男,对吧?

Ross: No. It's the one he's licking.

不,是他舔的那个人。

Mrs. Bing: She's supposed to be with you.

她应该和你在一起的。

Ross: You're good.

你真厉害。

Mrs. Bing: Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?

哦,Ross,我卖出上亿本的书,你知道为什么吗?

Ross: The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?

因为封面上露两点的辣妹?

Mrs. Bing: No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.

不,因为我知道怎样去描写那些女人们钟情的男人。

Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo. People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.

相信我,Paolo完全没有卖点。没人愿意翻325页看Paolo的故事,

Come on. The guy's a secondary character. He's just a, you know, a complication you eventually kill off.

嘿,他就是个男二。他就是,是个出来搅局最后又消失的。

Ross: When?

什么时候消失?

Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is?

他不是主角。知道我们的男主是谁吗?

Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?

封面上露两点的猛男?

Mrs. Bing: No, it's you.

不,是你啊。

Mrs. Bing: No, really. Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.

不,说真的,你看,你既聪明又性感。

Ross: Right.

好吧。

Mrs. Bing: Yes, you are. The fact that you don't think you are makes you sexier.

是,你是的。事实上你不认为自己性感这一点更迷人。

Come on, kiddo. You're gonna be fine, believe me.Ahoh

好啦,小盆友,你会没事的,相信我。哦。

Joey: Uhhhh.... I'll just pee in the street.

呃,我到街上尿就好了。

Ross: Hey, is Chandler here?

嘿,Chandler在吗?

Joey: Yeah.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497236.html