精品五句-6-It takes sb some time to do sth(在线收听

[Steven精品五句]

普通句
It takes me a long time.
我花了好长时间。

次级高手句
It takes me quite a long time.
我花了相当长的时间。

高手句
It takes me quite a long time to understand.
我花了相当长的时间来理解。

超级高手句
It takes me quite a long time to understand the meaning of the painting.
我花了相当长的时间才理解那幅油画的意义。

专家句
It takes me quite a long time to understand the meaning of the painting by PICA-SSO.
我花了相当长的时间才理解毕加索的那幅油画的意义。

[Steven解句]
 It takes me quite a long time to understand (核心句),
                  + the meaning of the painting by PICA-SSO.(加个理解的对象试试看。)

[Steven精品五句之编辑部的故事]

(One of their partners gave Tangle two tickets to an art work exhibition. Steven accompanied him to go there.)
(他们的合作伙伴送给Tangle两张艺术作品展的票。Steven陪他一起去了那儿。)

Tangle: Hey, Whose work are you looking at?
嘿!你在看谁的作品?
Steven: PICA-SSO’s. But I hate him.
毕加索的。但是我讨厌他。
Tangle: Why?
怎么了?
Steven: Cuz he makes me look like stupid. I don’t even have an idea about what he wanted to convey by the works.
因为他的作品总是使我看起来很蠢。我甚至对他想通过作品表达的思想一无所知。
Tangle: Well, it took me quite a long time to understand the meaning of the painting by him.
嗯,我也是花了好了长时间才明白他作品的含义的。
Steven:

But I don’t even understand a single work of his. Does than mean I don’t have a taste for art?
但是,他的一部作品我都看不懂。这是不是说明我没有艺术品位?

Tangle:

Not really, you have a very elegant dressing style. Also you have a very good sense of colors. He is an abstractism artist. Their works are always hard to understand.
不见得。你对服装的品位句很高雅。还有你对颜色的感觉也很好。他是位抽象派画家。他们的作品总是很难理解的。

Steven:

Some of his works look like my 5-year-old cousin’s. But I don’t even understand.
他的一些作品看起来有些象我5岁的表弟画的。但是我还是不能理解。

Tangle:

Believe me! You won’t suddenly understand his works by keep on saying that.
相信我!你一直这样说下去,也不会突然明白的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jpwj/5035.html