精品五句-8-Find out(在线收听

[Steven精品五句]

普通句
I’ll find out that.
我会查出来的。

次级高手句
I’ll try to find out that.
我会努力查一下的。

高手句
I’ll try to find out whether I can spare some time or not.
我会努力查一下我能否抽出时间的。

超级高手句
I’ll try to find out whether I can spare some time for it or not.
我会努力查一下我能否为它抽出时间的。

专家句
I’ll try to find out whether I can spare some time for it or not in one day or two.
我会在一两天里努力查一下我能否为它抽出时间的。

[Steven解句]
  I’ll try to find out whether I can spare some time for it or not (核心句),
                + in one day or two.(一两天:加个时间说明白。)

[Steven精品五句之编辑部的故事]

( Small organizations are always in need of hands. Like in Lwoods Studio, the six friends are packed with work usually. So it is a bit hard for them to arrange their daily work when a new project comes. They’re trying to work things out at the moment.)
(小的机构总是缺人手,就象在Lwoods工作室,六个好朋友通常手头的事情都安排的慢慢的。所以,当有新的项目的时候,安排日常工作就有些困难了。他们这会儿正在努力想办法解决。)

Steven: I just got a call from English Studio. They are asking us for the articles.
我刚接到《英语工作室》的一个电话。他们在向我们要文章呢。
Tina: Everybody is booked with things. We simply need more editors.
每个人手头的事情都安排得满满的。我们真的需要更多的编辑。
Steven: But the problem is that we don’t have any at the moment. And seeking for good editors and writers takes a while. So, how about Linda?
但问题是我们这会儿没有。还有要找好的编辑和作者要花好些功夫呢。所以,Linda怎么样?
Linda: Me? You’re joking. You know my workload.
我?你在开玩笑吧。你清楚我的工作量。
Steven: I know. I understand that totally. But you are a quick hand in writing. And they need the articles next Monday. And I’ll owe you an ice cream.
我知道。我完全理解。但是你是个写作快手。他们下周一就要文章。我欠你一个冰淇淋吧
Linda:

Haagen-Dazs!
哈根达斯的!

Steven:

O.K.
好吧!

Linda:

You got the deal!
成交!

Steven(to Tina):

See? Ice creams always work on her.
(对Tina说)看到没有?冰淇淋在她身上屡试不爽。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jpwj/5037.html