精品五句-11-involved in…(在线收听

[Steven精品五句]

普通句
I don’t want to get involved.
我不想搀和进去。

次级高手句
I don’t want to get involved in the business.
我不想搀和到这个生意中去。

高手句
I don’t want to get involved in the business you told me.
我不想搀和到你告诉我的这个生意中去。

超级高手句
I don’t want to get involved in the business you told me last night.
我不想搀和到你昨晚告诉我的这个生意中去。

专家句
I don’t want to get involved in the business you told me last night, since I don’t have extra money to do that.
我不想搀和到你昨晚告诉我的这个生意中去,因为我没有闲钱去这么做。

[Steven解句]
I don’t want to get involved in the business (核心句),
         + you told me last night(什么样的business呢?)
               + since I don’t have extra money to do that.(原因是。。。)
我不想搀和到这个生意中去。 (核心句),
        + 你昨晚告诉我的(什么样的business呢?)
              +因为我没有闲钱去这么做。(原因是。。。)

[Steven精品五句之编辑部的故事]

(Tina and Linda want to make some money by selling some cosmetic products, because one of Linda’s girl friends can get those products at a very low price. They asked Steven to put some money in last night. Early this morning, Steven is stepping into the office.)
(天娜和琳达希望通过销售一些化妆用品来赚点钱,因为琳达的一个女友可以用一个很低的价格获得那些产品。昨晚她们请求史蒂文也为这个生意投资点钱。这天早晨,史蒂文走进了办公室。)

Tina:  Morning, Mr. Handsome! Have you decided? 
早啊!帅哥!你决定了吗?
Steven: I’ve been thinking about it the whole night?
我昨晚一直在思考这个事情。
Linda: It took you the whole night, 8 hours to be exact, to think about that?
这要花掉你整个晚上,就是说8个小时,来想这个问题?
Steven: Actually I’m still thinking about it at the moment.
其实我现在还在想呢。
Tina:

Hehe, come on, no kidding. Tell me what you think about the business.
呵呵,好啦,别开玩笑了。告诉我你对这个生意的看法如何?

Steven:

I don’t want to get involved in the business you told me last night, since I don’t have extra money to do that.
我不想搀和到你昨晚告诉我的这个生意中去,因为我没有闲钱去这么做。

Tina:

Are you talking about the extra money with us? We are the girls who have been broke for 3 months in a row.
你认为我们就有闲钱吗?我们是已经破产了三个月的女孩们啊。

Steven:

So why do you still want to do the business? I know nothing about cosmetic products.
那么你为什么还希望做这个生意啊?我对化妆品根本一无所知啊。

Linda:

But we do. All you need to do is to put 4000RMB on the table. That’s it.
但是我们知道啊。你所要做的就是在桌子上放上4000元钱。仅此而已。

Steven:

What do you two do then?
那么你们俩再怎么做呢?

Tina:

We’re going to talk with those who need our products with our beautiful faces and charming smiles.
我们再用我们漂亮的脸蛋和迷人的微笑去和那些需要我们产品的人谈啊。

Steven:

Oh…My…God…
哦,老天爷……

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jpwj/5040.html