篮球英文堂 第223期:带你走进库里的水疗世界(2)(在线收听

How do you settle into the float?

你怎么慢慢适应漂浮状态呢?

So you basically kind of just figure out how you going to see how that does it, pretty much.

基本上你就是简单想想你接下来要想象的事情,差不多这样。

Set, and lay back, and then, commence the floating,

躺好放松之后开始漂浮,

You visualize anything when you're in there, like crossing over Chris Paul or something.

你在里面眼前能浮现出什么东西吗?比如晃到克里斯-保罗之类的。

when I first get in, I see where my mind goes,

我在刚进入的时候会让我的思想随意漂流,

a decision I might need to make in my life, or something like that, then you kind of just

比如想想一个生活中要做得决定或者诸如此类的东西,你只需要

process and take it in, but after that I kind of, it's kind of Russian roulette with where my mind goes.

思考一下,然后放到一边,之后我就让我的脑子想转转盘那样随机选择。

Alright man, I'm going to let you do your thing, can I get you anything?

好的,哥们,那你就慢慢享受,我能给您拿点什么吗?

Lava lamp or something, yea an auto power and an umbrella, and we're good, see you on the other side man.

熔岩灯之类的,对,来个自动小电扇,再来把遮阳伞,好的没问题,等会儿见。

looking real chill in here, Okay alright, I got it.

看起来超级轻快的啊,好的,搞定。

Can't see anything, can't really feel anything, it's like you are floating through space, this is weird,

什么都看不见,什么都感觉不到,就像在太空中漂游,有点奇怪,

Walk me through how were your floats? Relaxed,

讲讲你们漂的怎么样吧?很放松,

took a nap, felt like it was five minutes.

睡了一觉,感觉就像只过了五分钟。

I visualized my next rec league game, I dropped a lot of threes, and the Warriors gave me a call, what do you think?

我想象我下一场业余比赛里,投进了好多三分,然后勇士给我打电话了,你怎么看?

I say we got enough point guards, we'll be alright, appreciate, well, we got those Fantasy camp bro.

哦,我们控卫够多了,没事不用加人了,谢了,但我们可以把他招到2K训练营里啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lqywt/509137.html