《查莉成长日记》精讲 54(在线收听

Hey, there's my winner.

哟 这不是我的小赢家嘛

Hey, dad.

老爸好

Congratulations.

祝贺啊

I mean, obviously a fluke, right,happening when your mom was coaching?

我是说,虽然是个狗屎运,对吧?正好是你妈妈当教练的时候赢球了

But you know what? I think we can build on this.

不过你懂吧 我们应该可以在此基础上再接再厉

Yeah yeah. Dad, we need to talk.

是啊是啊 老爸 我们需要谈谈

What about?

聊什么呢

Have a seat.

先坐吧

Okay.

行啊

What's up?

到底啥事

These things are never easy.

这种事从来都不好开口

What things?

哪种事啊

Look, the team talked things over and we think it's in everyone's best interest

听着,全队开了个讨论会,我们认为这样对所有人都最有利

if we make some changes involving the coaching staff.

就是说我们若在教练人员上做一些调整

The coaching staff? I'm the coaching staff.

教练人员,我不就是嘛

Yeah.

现在是啊

Oh, wait a minute.

喂 等一下

Are you firing me?

你是来炒我鱿鱼的么

After everything I've done for this team?

也不想想我为球队付出了多少心血

We wish you the best.

我们衷心祝福你万事如意

Oh, come on.

喂,得了吧

Oh, come on.

喂,不可能吧

Hey, give me another chance.I can turn this thing around.

喂 再给我个机会吧,我可以扭转局面的

I think we're done here.

我觉得已经没必要再谈了

Oh, dad,would you send mom in? I have some good news for her.

哦,老爸,你能把妈妈叫进来吗 我有些好消息要告诉她

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509700.html