《查莉成长日记》精讲 67(在线收听

Okay, where is the library?

好 念这句 图书馆在哪儿

Donde esta la libraria?

突苏馆在哪哎

Okay, you're really cute when you roll your rs,

哈哈 你说卷舌儿话音节时真是好迷人

But it's "Biblioteca."

可应该这样念 比不里泰卡,

Biblioteca.

比不利泰卡

But say "Libraria" Again.

不过再念一次“突苏馆”给我听吧

Libraria.

突苏苏馆馆馆儿 儿 儿

Your rrrs make me all Mmm.

你这样念真是让我好有感觉呀

Hey, listen, I want to ask you something.

对了 我要问你点事

Ooh, that sounds interesting. What is it?

唔 听上去很有意思 是什么呢

Well...

那个嘛

Gabe, do you mind?

盖比 打扰一下

No, you can stay.

没关系 你们可以留在这儿

Let's go upstairs.

我们还是上楼去吧

Good idea. I was gonna say something,

好主意 我本来想叫你们走的

But I didn't want to be rude.

不过不想显得没礼貌而已

Okay, now what did you want to ask me?

好了 现在可以告诉我是什么事了吧

I was wondering if...

我想问你

It was embarrassing.

你真是太让我丢脸了

It was a simple question.

我只是问个很简单的问题呀

Your father shouts at me from two aisles away,

你爸隔了两个通道对我喊

"Hey, ames, what kind of toilet paper you like...

喂 艾米 你想选什么样的厕纸啊

Quilted or super-quilted?"

两层纸面还是超多层纸面的

Hey, look, Spencer's here.

嘿 快看 斯宾塞来做客了

So what, the world doesn't know.

所以呢 全世界并不知道

That the great Amy Duncan uses toilet paper?

伟大的艾米·邓肯也会使用厕纸呀

Nice to see you, Mr. And Mrs. Duncan.

邓肯先生 邓肯太太 见到你们很高兴

After all that shouting, you got the wrong kind.

你那么大喊了一通后 居然还是拿错了我们要的种类

Well, that's because I'm not Bob the toilet paper psychic.

因为我本来就不是厕纸通灵大师

Right this way.

还是去那边吧

Well, on the bright side,

好吧 破罐子破摔

You got the wrong trash bags too.

你也拿错了垃圾袋

Sorry about my parents.

我替我父母道歉了

Wow, I say that a lot.

哇 我好像常常替他们道歉

So what I wanted to ask you was...

那我想问你的是

I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!

我要抓住你咯 我一定会抓住你

Yes, I am. Yes, I am.

抓住了 抓住了

Yes, I am.

要抓住了

Okay, let's go outside.

好了 我们还是去屋外吧

It usually takes him a while to get her.

他要抓住她还早得很呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509713.html