《查莉成长日记》精讲 131(在线收听

I found this flyer with your address on it.

我在这个传单上看到了你们家的地址啊

Must be a misprint.No dog. Bye-bye.

那一定是印错了 这儿没狗 再见

Mom, mom, can I talk to you for a minute?

妈妈 妈妈 我能和你说两句吗

Hi, we'll be right with you.

嘿 我们马上就来

Okay.

好的

Look, mom, we've got to do the right thing here.

听着 妈妈 我们得诚实

If you want a dog,we can get you another one.

如果你想要狗 我们可以另买一条

I don't want another dog.I want my sweetie-pie.

我不要其他的狗,我只要我的小甜派

Mom, he already has a family.

妈妈 他已经有家了

Who loves him and misses him.

一个爱他关心他的家

He needs to go home.

他需要回家

I know.

我明白

Goodbye, sweetie-pie.

再见 小甜派

I will never forget you.

我永远不会忘记你

Winston!

温斯顿

Thank you.

谢谢你

You're welcome.

客气

I'm very very proud of you.

我真为你骄傲

Now how about we go get you some ice cream?

我们来点儿冰激凌如何

Okay.- Yes, come on.

好吧 -好 走吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510723.html