《查莉成长日记》精讲 144(在线收听

Hey, guys, see you later.

嘿,同志们,一会见。

Are you taking Charlie somewhere?

你要带查莉出去吗?

Yes, to the mall. We're going to go shopping.

是的,去商场。我们要购物去。

Shopping for what?

为什么去购物?

Girls. They just can't resist our adorable little sister.

泡妞。她们就是无法抗拒我们的可爱小妹妹。

I can't believe you'd use Charlie as girl bait.

你居然用我们的小妹来做诱饵。

Oh, let him do it. Without charm or personality, it's his only play.

哦,算了,任他去吧。对于一个没有魅力与气质的人来说也就只能玩这小把戏。

Thank you.

我谢你。

All right, just have Charlie back by 3:00. I'm taking her to a birthday party at Otto's grotto.

好吧,但是记住在三点之前把查莉送回来。我要带她去一个生日聚会 在奥托游乐场。

Oh, no problem. Shouldn't take long. Hey, Charlie, say that thing I taught you.

没问题。我们一会儿就回来。嘿,查莉,说我刚教给你的那句。

I wuv P.J.

我耐PJ。

"Wuv"? She can say "love."

“耐”?她能说“爱”了。

I know, but "wuv" gets me way more girls.

是啊,但是“耐”可以帮我钓到更多的女生。

Hey honey. -Hey. -What's wrong?

嘿宝贝。-嘿。-怎么了?

Nobody to play video tennis with. All my friends are doing homework, or spending time with their families...Losers.

没人和我玩网球电子游戏。我的朋友们不是在做作业,就是在和家人共度美好时光......你们这帮衰人。

I'll play with you.

我来和你玩。

I think I'll go read a book.

我还是去看书吧。

You'd rather read a book than play video games with your mom?

你宁愿去看书也不愿意和你老妈我玩电子游戏?

Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna go take a nap.

是啊,说的没错。我还是去小睡一觉吧。

Gabe, I've played video games before. I know what I'm doing.

盖比,我以前玩过这东西。我知道我在干嘛。

Mom, that's the tv remote.

那是电视遥控器,老妈。

Which I'm moving out of the way. So that I can pick up a controller. All right, serve it up, Sonny boy.

我正想把它拿开。便于我拿起游戏控制器。好了,快给老娘我整好,电玩小子。

Fine. This won't be any fun. Okay, are you ready?

好吧。这并不是那么的有趣。好了,准备好了吗?

Go for it.

放马过来吧。

Wow, this might be more fun than I thought.

哇,这确实比我想的要有趣多了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510736.html