篮球英文堂 第282期:妈,你才是真正的MVP(在线收听

and last, my Mom, I don't think you know what you did,

最后,就是我的母亲,你可能都没有意识到你付出了多少,

when something good happens to you.

当你身上发生了好的事情。

I don't know about you guys, but I tend to look back to what brought me here,

我不知道你们会怎么做,我会往回看,想想是谁帮我走到了这一步,

you wake me up in the middle of the night in the summer times,

夏天的时候你半夜叫醒我,

making me run up the hill, making me do push ups,

督促我不断磨练,督促我做俯卧撑,

screaming at me from the sideline on my games at eight or nine years old.

当我8,9岁的时候,就在场边为我呐喊助威。

We weren't supposed to be here. You made us believe,

我们本不应该拥有这一切。你让我们相信,

you kept us off the street, put clothes on our backs, food on the table,

你让我们远离(危险的)街道,给我们衣服穿,辛苦养活大家,

you are the real mvp.

你才是真正的mvp。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lqywt/510801.html