《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第2集11:彗星之夜(在线收听

He's on the rebound and has raging family issues.

他尚在恢复情伤 且有严重的家庭问题

Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend.

至少只是前女友

Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues

跟那些"恋母情结男"相比根本算不了什么

or cheating issues.Or amphetamine issues.

或"偷腥男" 或"嗑药男"

Jeremy.Jeremy where were you?

杰里米 杰里米你到哪去了

More stoner stories?

又要给我讲嗑药的故事吗

Look, Jenna, I get it you were cool.

珍娜我知道你以前很酷

And so that's... that's cool.

那 很酷

Oh, no, no, no!

喂 你等会

Ow! why?- Why...why did you do that? - Listen up!

到底怎么了啊 为何你要那样做 -你听着

Quit ditching class or you're grounded.

不要再逃课了 要不然就禁足

No discussion.

没得商量

Parental authority I like it.

玩家长的威信吗 我喜欢

Sleep tight.

好好睡吧

Matt.Mattie?

马特 马特

Tonight, night of the comet.

今夜 彗星之夜

Would you like a program?

过来一起看吧

He didn't call, huh?

他没有打电话吗

Or text.

也没发短信

But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.

我发现我们从没发过短信

We've never gotten to the texting part.

我们还没到发短信那步

That's an important milestone in any relationship.

短信交流在恋爱中至关重要啊

Isn't it? the timing is wrong, anyway.

是吗 反正时机不到

When is it ever right?

那何时是正确的时机

I'm not ready, Bonnie.

我还没准备好 邦妮

Who is?

谁又准备好了呢

At least I put myself out there.

至少我努力争取了啊

Is that what you're calling it?

你认为是这样吗

What do you mean?

什么意思

All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't.

我听到的都是你不能谈恋爱的原因

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/514187.html