《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第2集19:按惯例做事(在线收听

Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.

对不起 我并不想吓到你

No. It's fine.

没事

I was hoping I'd see you again.

我一直希望再见到你

I know.

我知道

Cocky much?

是不是太自信了

Very much.

非常自信

Would you like to come in?

要进来吗

The comet's actually this way.

外面才能看到彗星呢

Sorry for barging in.

很抱歉这样突然来找你

Especially after earlier.

尤其发生刚才的事以后

No...no. I'm glad you're here.

没事 没事 很高兴你能来

The way we left things... I didn't like it.

之前不了了之 我不喜欢那样

See, the thing is

是这样的

I got home tonight planning on doing what I always do

今晚回家后我本想按惯例做事

Write in my diary

写进日记本里

Like I have been since my mom

10岁那年妈妈给了我第一本日记本

Gave me one when I was 10.

我就开始在上面写日记

It's where I get everything out, everything I'm feeling.

在日记里我才说出所有的心事

It all goes in this little book

都记录在这个小本子里

That I hide on the second shelf

我把它藏在书架第二层

Behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid.

那个陶瓷做的丑美人鱼后面

But then I realized that I'd just be writing things

然后我意识到我写的

That I should probably be telling you.

都是一些我想要跟你说的事

What would you write?

你会写些什么

I would write...

我会写

"Dear diary "Today I convinced myself it was OK to give up.

亲爱的日记 今天我让自己相信 放弃也没什么大不了

"Don't take risks."Stick with the status quo.

不要冒险 维持现状

"No drama. Now is just not the time.

不要太戏剧性 现在还不是时候

"But my reasons aren't reasons. They're excuses.

但这些都不是理由 而是借口

"All I'm doing is hiding from the truth

我只是在逃避事实

And the truth is that..."I'm scared, Stefan.

而事实是 我害怕了 斯特凡

I'm scared that if I let myself be happy for even one moment that...

我害怕要是我允许自己高兴哪怕一秒钟

The world's just going to come crashing down

整个世界都会崩溃

And I...I don't know if I can survive that.

而我 我不知道是否能撑过去

Do you want to know what I would write?

你想知道我会写些什么吗

"I met a girl.

我遇到一个女孩

"We talked.It was epic."

我们聊天了 像诗一样美丽

"But then the sun came up and reality set in."

但太阳出来 现实的生活开始

"Well, this is reality.Right here."

这就是现实 就在眼前

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/514585.html