《海洋奇缘》精讲 莫阿娜找到毛伊(在线收听

Maui

毛伊

Shape shifter.

万能的变形者

Demigod of the wind and sea.

主宰风和海的半神

I am Moana of Mo... Hero of Men.

我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 男人们的英雄

Wha..What?

什么?

It's actually Maui, shape shifter.

应该说毛伊是万能的变形者

Demigod of the wind and sea!

主宰风和海的半神

Hero of Men.

男人们的英雄

I interupted. From the top. Hero of Men. Go!

不好意思打断你了 从头开始吧 人类的英雄 开始

I am Mo... Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.

我是莫… 等等 等等

And women.

所有人

Men and women. Both! All!

包括男人和女人 所有人才对

Not a guygirl thing.

这个可不分男女

You know? Maui is a hero to all!

你知道的 毛伊是所有人的英雄

You're doing great.

再来一遍吧

What? No! I came here to ... Of course, of course.

什么? 不 我来这儿是… 我知道

Yes, yes, yes, yes.

好吧 好吧

Maui always has time for his fans.

毛伊对他的崇拜者总是很有耐心的

When you use a bird to write with

这种用鸟来写字的方式

It's called "tweeting".

叫做瞅瞅

I know, not every day, you get a chance to meet your hero.

我明白的 英雄可不是想见就能见到的

You are not my hero!

你可不是我的英雄

And I'm not here so you can sign my oar!

我来这儿也不是为了让你在我的桨上签名

I'm here because you stole the heart of Te Fiti!

我来这是因为你偷走了特菲提之心

And you will board my boat.

现在我要你上船

Sail across the sea and put it back!

跟我一起把它还回去

Yeah. It almost sounded like you don't like me.

好吧 听起来你好像不太喜欢我

Which is impossible because I got stuck here.

但这是不可能的 因为我已经被困在这里

For a thousand years, trying to get the heart...

一千年了 就是为了

As a gift for you, mortals...

给你们凡人寻找那颗心

So you could have the power to create life itself!

好让你们拥有创造生命的力量

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515647.html