《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第4集12:永远保持风流帅哥(在线收听

It's cool not growing old.

不会变老真酷

I like being the eternal stud.

我喜欢永远保持风流帅哥的模样

Yes, being a 150-year-old teenager

是啊 成为个150岁的青少年

Has been the height of my happiness.

是我最大的乐趣了

You cracked a funny, Stefan.

你也会搞笑 斯特凡

I should have a drink to celebrate.

我也该喝一杯庆祝一下

1864.You and Katherine were the perfect couple.

1864年 你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对

It was hell watching you dance with her.

看到你和她共舞真让我嫉妒

My happiness was short-lived, as you well know.

如你所知 我的快乐很短暂

I remember.I left the party early, I was waiting for her.

我记得 我提早离开了派对 痴痴地等着她

The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside.

你送她回家时 我就在屋里傻傻地等着

You were such a gentleman,Gave her a kiss on the cheek.

你真是一个绅士 在她脸颊上吻了一下

And what she really wanted was...

可她心里想要的却是...

Oh, well.Here's to history repeating itself, huh?

好了 为历史重演干一杯 好吗

I admire your effort, Stefan.

我欣赏你的辛苦演戏 斯特凡

Pouring yourself a drink Then spiking the bottle with vervain.

自斟自饮 还在酒里加了马鞭草

I'm not some drunk sorority chick.

我可不是酗酒的联谊会小妞

You can't roofie me.

你没法给我下药

But I can't help but feel a little used.

可我不禁觉得被利用了

I thought we were having a moment.

我以为我们兄弟俩要欢乐共饮呢

I have to go to the party angrily.

如今我不得不带着怒气参加派对了

Who knows what I'll do?

谁知道我会干什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/516070.html