《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第4集15:塞尔瓦托兄弟之争(在线收听

I want to apologize to you For being such a world-class jerk

我想向你道歉 因为我是个大混蛋

The other night when I tried to kiss you.There's no excuse.

那晚我想吻你 真的不可原谅

My therapist says I'm...Acting out, trying to punish Stefan.

我的医生说我 总是容易冲动 试图惩罚斯特凡

For what?It's all in the past. I don't even want to bring it up.

为什么惩罚他 都是过去的事了 我不想往事重提

Let's just say that the men in the salvatore family

大体上可以理解为 塞尔瓦托家族的人

Have been cursed with sibling rivalry.

都受了同胞相争的诅咒

And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers.

一切开始于老塞尔瓦托兄弟之争

Damon told you to ask me to dance.Didn't he?

是达蒙叫你请我跳舞 是吗

Now why would he do that?

他为什么这样做呢

Would you like one?Thank you.

想喝一杯吗 谢谢

Ok, just tell me if you see my mom.

如果你看到我妈 赶快告诉我

The salvatore name Was practically royalty in this town.

塞尔瓦托一族 在镇上几乎就是贵族的象征

Until the war. There was a battle here-

-直到那场战争 这里曾发生过一场战争

The battle of Willow Creek.Right.

柳树溪之战 没错

I know, we talked about it in class.

我知道 我们在课上讨论过

Confederate soldiers fired on A church with civilians inside.

同盟军放火 烧了一间挤满平民的教堂

What the history books left out Was the people that were killed

历史书里故意省略了一点 那些被烧死的人

They weren't there by accident.

并非是碰巧出现在教堂里

They were believed to be union sympathizers.

他们被认为是敌人的同伙

So some of the founders on the confederacy side back then

所以某些站在同盟军一边的创立者

Wanted them rounded up and burned alive.

把他们关在教堂里再活活烧死

Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church.

那群人中就有斯特凡和达蒙深爱的人

And when they went to rescue them, They were shot.

当哥俩回去救那些人的时候 已经太迟了

Murdered in cold blood.

他们都被残忍地屠杀了

Who was in the church that they wanted to save?

他们俩要救的人是谁

A woman, I guess.

我猜是个女人

Doesn't it always come down To the love of a woman?

很多事归根结底不都是 对一个女人的爱吗

Look, I'm sorry that you and stefan

我很遗憾你和斯特凡之间

Have this thing between you,

有那么多复杂的事情

But I can't get in the middle of it, Damon.

但我不能卷入其中 达蒙

I just...I hope you two can work it out.I hope so, too.

我只是 希望你们两个能和好如初 我也希望这样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/516479.html