《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第6集13:欲望得到满足(在线收听

What happened?We were dancing, and then--Then I killed you.What?You're dead. - I'm dead?

发生什么事了 我们正在跳舞 然后 然后我杀了你 什么 你死了 -我死了?

Yeah, well, let's not make a big deal out of it.

是的 别大惊小怪的

Drank my blood, I killed you,And now you have to feed in order to complete the process.

你吸了我的血 然后我杀了你 你现在必须要饮血 才能完成整个过程

You're wasted.You don't wanna be out there all alone.

你喝多了吧 你不会想要独自一人出去的

You're about to get really freaky.Ok, I had a really good time.I just wanna go home.

你会变得非常怪异 我在这里玩的很开心 我现在只想回家

You're gonna start craving blood,And until you get it, you're gonna feel very out of it.

你会对血产生强烈的欲望 你会觉得精神狂乱 除非欲望得到满足

You have to be careful.Come on, move.See? you're already starting to fall apart.

你一定要小心 得了吧 让开 看到没 你已经开始不行了

And I'm going home now.Ok, fine. I'm just warning you.

我现在要回家了 好吧 我只是警告你而已

Actually, you know what?You should go.

实际上 你知道吗 你应该走

In fact, if I were you,I would stop by your boyfriend Jeremy's house.

说老实话 我要是你 我就会去拜访一下你男朋友杰里米

Yeah, whatever.Bye. - Tell elena I said hi.And if you see stefan, tell him to call me.

好吧 随便 再见 -替我向埃琳娜问好 要是看见斯特凡的话 让他给我打电话

I got Stanley on the moore street entrance.The rest of us'll cover other access points.

我让斯坦利守在摩尔街的入口处 剩下人守住其他路口

Call him or call me if that thing goes off.Don't use the radio. Cellphones only.Got it.You've got 8 rounds.

如果这东西有了反应 就通知我或他 不要用对讲机 只能用手机 明白 你有8发子弹

Remember, wood bullets won't kill him,But it'll wound him enough For you to get close and stake him.

记住 木子弹杀不了他 但会让他受伤不轻 你就可以接近他 然后用木桩钉死他

You sure you can handle this?Of course I can.

你确定你能搞定吗 我当然能

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/516521.html