《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第11集第8期:神秘故事的起源(在线收听

Can I help you?I'm Stefan. I'm a friend of Bonnie's.

有事吗 我是斯特凡 邦妮的朋友

Her dad told me that she might be here.She was. Not anymore.

她父亲告诉我她可能在这里 刚刚在 不过现在走了

Do you know where she went?No. But you do.I'm sorry?I told her to face down her fear.

你知道她去哪了吗 不 不过你知道 什么 我让她去战胜自己的恐惧

And I'm sensing now that you know exactly why she was scared.

现在我感觉到 你知道她在害怕什么

You know what I am.And yet you offered me your hand,Which means you wanted me to see that I can trust you.

你知道我的身份 刚刚你主动跟我握手 意味着你想让我知道你值得信任

Can you?I trust you'll keep her safe.You'd better be on your way, then.

你能信任我吗 我相信你不会让她受到伤害 你最好现在就去找她

I'm not going to invite you in.I'm sure you understand why.

我不会请你进屋的 相信你知道原因

This aisle is local and state history.And civil war is one over.

这边是本地和州的历史书籍 内战的书在那里

What do you need?Local. 1860s. Do you work here?Nope.

你想找什么 1860年代的本地历史 你是图书馆工作人员吗 不是

You want reference. This way.Uh, home-schooled. I study here for a moc school environment.

你想找参考书 这边 我在家自学 来这里感受学校气氛

Ah, here we go.Original settlers, town archives,founders stuff. It's all here.

找到了 最早的定居者 城镇档案 创立者的资料 都在这里

So, what's your topic?founders stuff. It's all here.

你的论文选题是什么 小镇对内战的恐惧和疯狂情绪

And how it influenced certain writers of the time.

以及由此对当时某些作家产生的影响

You might want to focus that.The origin of local folklore and myths.You mean the vampires?

你的侧重点是什么 民间传说和神秘故事的起源 你指吸血鬼吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/519961.html