《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第13集第7期:责任的重要性(在线收听

You're going to turn both of them, aren't you?Katherine, please.Be Careful.

你会把他们俩都变成吸血鬼 对吗 凯瑟琳 拜托了 小心点

We'll all be safe, I promise.Mr. Gilbert's coming.Quick, your cheeks.Perfectly rosy.

我们都会没事的 我保证 吉尔伯特先生来了 快给我看看 你的脸 真粉嫩

Miss Pearl.May I have a moment?Yes, Mr. Gilbert.

珍珠小姐 可以占用您一点时间吗 当然 吉尔伯特先生

I'm still waiting for you to explain that comet in the sky.Your mother has an admirer.

我还在等你 给我解释划过天际的那颗彗星呢 你妈妈有个爱慕者哦

As descendants of the founding families,They'll want to know that they can count on you.

作为创始家族的后代 镇民们必须知道他们可以完全信任你

Of course they can.Is there any doubt?I'm not sure your bother Damon understands the importance of duty.

当然可以 有什么怀疑吗 我不确定你哥哥达蒙 是否理解责任的重要性

Damon left the confederacy on principle.It was his choice and should be respected.

达蒙的确脱离了南方联盟军 那是他的选择 我们应该尊重他

You'll forgive me if I have trouble respecting a deserter.Well, I never asked for your respect.

我可不尊重逃兵 请你们见谅 我从没要求你的尊重

Good for you, Damon.Because all I have is disappointment.

很好 达蒙 因为我对你只有失望

You said the town is in trouble?There's been too many deaths.

你说镇上陷入麻烦了 最近死太多人了

It is time for us to fight back and stop these killers.

是时候反击 阻止那些冷血杀手了

Killers? What are you talking about?We live amongst demons.

杀手 你在说什么 我们一直和魔鬼共居

You're being cryptic now, father.Why don't you just say the word?

你何必说的那么隐晦 父亲 为什么不把那个词说出来

Vampires.They exist.And they live amongst us.But we have a plan to kill them.And you're going to help us.

吸血鬼 他们确实存在 而且就生活在我们之中 但我们已有了消灭他们的计划 你们两个都要来帮忙

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/520547.html