《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第14集第13期:需要人质(在线收听

What's happening?It worked!Of course it worked.Weave some fires to build.

这是怎么了 起作用了 当然有用 准备好火

I'm gonna go get the gasoline, I'll be right back.You ready? What?

我去拿点汽油 马上回来 你准备好了吗 什么

You think I'm going to go in there by myself So you can seal me in?

你觉得我会一个人进去 好让你们把我封在里面吗

Don't take her in.I'll bring the walls down.

别带她进去 否则我立刻把门封上

You'll bring walls down if I don't.You think I trust you?

如果我不带她 你才会关上墓门 你觉得我会信任你吗

As much as I trust you. Enough!Both of you.Look, he needs leverage.

正如我也不信任你 够了 你们两个 他需要人质

He needs to know that you're not going to shut the door when he gets inside.

他需要确认在他进去之后 你们不会把他关在里面

I get it.I'll go.May I?Dark down there?

我明白 我跟你去 火把给我 那里很黑吗

I thought I told you to leave.I considered it.

我警告过让你滚蛋 我考虑过

Then I thought, screw you.Hey, hero.

然后我就想 去你妈的 大英雄

I'm going down there to get my mother.Can't let you do that.

我要下去救我妈妈 我不会让你这么做的

Well, Ben's about to make a main course out of Elena's little brother

那么本就要把埃琳娜的弟弟当大餐了

So you can stop me or him.Your choice.

看你是阻止我还是他呢 你自己选吧

What is that?They can sense you.Now, where is she?!Damon!

那是什么 他们能感觉到你 她在哪儿 达蒙

Hey, you're not going in there.You think you can stop me?Bonnie...

你不能进去 你觉得你能阻止得了我吗 邦妮

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/520568.html