《绝望的主妇》精讲267(在线收听

It’s real pretty, Mama. You were always good with your hands.

妈妈,你让我大吃一惊。

So, I assume you didn’t insist that I travel 2,000 miles for small talk.

我开了2000英里的车只是想来这聊聊天。

So why am I here?

她却问我来这干什么?

She isn’t happy.

她很不开心。

mm-hmm

嗯哼?

I’ve given her everything she ever wanted, but it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

我给了她她想要的一切,但结果还是一样。

I fear we are drifting further and further away.

我感觉我们漂离得越来越远。

And lately I’ve started thinking that maybe she could be.

我开始想也许,也许…

You think she’s cheating on you.

你认为她在欺骗你?

I think so.

我想是的。

We can talk about your problems. But I’m not going to have any of that.

我们可以讨论你的问题,但不要这个样子。

Sorry, mama.

对不起,妈妈。

Do you have any proof?

你有证据吗?

No. No, it’s just a feeling.

没有,只是一种感觉。

I had that feeling with your father and that whore waitress.

我也感觉你爸爸和那个女招待有一腿。

And I was right. Always trust your feelings.

我猜对了,要相信你的感觉。

So what do I do?

我该怎么办?

You don’t do anything. I’ll take care of it.

你什么也不用做,我来处理。

Thank you, Mama.

谢谢你,妈妈。

I’m sorry I had to hit you.

很抱歉,我打了你。

But we’re strong people, and we don’t cry about our problems.

但我们要坚强面对问题,不要哭泣。

We find ways to fix them.

我们要找到解决的方法。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522384.html