《绝望的主妇》精讲270(在线收听

Gabrielle, please! You’ve bought me enough things.

Gabrielle,你给我买得够多了。

You’re the one that’s supposed to be shopping.

你真的天生应该购物。

Oh, Mama, you’re in a rut! We need to spice up your wardrobe. Oooh, try this one on.

妈妈,你太老土了,需要试试新衣服。

Go on, try it on.

试试这个,去吧,穿上它。

Mama Solis, how’re you doing in there?

Solis妈妈,怎么样?

Is it supposed to be so tight?

这个太紧了。

Yes, its form fitting. You’re going to look great.

这个是瘦身的,你会看起来美极了。

Gabrielle, I don’t think this dress is right for me. I can’t breathe!

Gabrielle,这个并不适合我,我无法呼吸。

Well maybe I made a mistake.

也许是我错了。

While you get changed I’m going to run to the book store.

你换衣服,我去一下书店。

Gabrielle! Wait! Wait, I’m coming with you.

Gabrielle,等等我和你一起去。

No, no, I’ll just be a minute.

不不,只是一小会儿。

Gabrielle! Wait!

等等,Gabrielle,等等。

Ma’am. Ma’am. I’m sorry I’m going to need to look at your bags please.

夫人,我能看看你的袋子吗?

Alright. Just hurry up.

我有急事。

Right on time.

非常准时。

I’m telling you I don’t know where that blouse came from.

我告诉你,我不知道这件上衣怎么跑到我的袋子里的。

Security!

保安!

Alright! Keep your stupid blouse. I have to find my daughter in law.

好吧,你留着这个该死的上衣,我要去找我媳妇。

Don’t touch me! Don’t you dare touch me!

别碰我。你们怎么敢这样对我!

Ma’am you’re going to have to come with us.

夫人,你要和我们走一趟

Get off me! Gabrielle!

放开我,Gabrielle!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522387.html