《绝望的主妇》精讲284(在线收听

Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp. So, your son decided to entertain some of his friends yesterday by shoving a freshman’s head into a locker.

Van De Kamp先生和Van De Kamp夫人,昨天你的儿子想取悦他的朋友,把一个大一新生的头撞到柜子上。

This was the Johnson boy?

是Johnson家的孩子吗?

Yes. He broke the boy’s nose. Because of our no tolerance policy, your son may face expulsion.

是的,你儿子打坏了他的鼻子,本着严惩的原则,你儿子将要被开除。

You're going to ruin his whole future over a little rough housing?

你们要因为他的这个小小的破坏行为而去毁掉他的前程?

Rex, this was practically assault.

Rex, 这叫攻击。

Mrs. Stark, what Andrew did was clearly wrong, but in his defense, his mother and I are going through severe marital problems.

Stark夫人,很明显Andrew所作所为是非常不好的,但我要为他说两句,她的妈妈和我正在面临严重的婚姻问题。

Is that relevant?

这两个有什么关系?

Our marriage is disintegrating. Of course Andrew is acting out. He has every right to be angry.

我们的婚姻正走向破裂,所以Andrew的行为有些反常,他有理由生气。

If Andrew is angry about you moving out of the house, then perhaps he should shove your head into a locker!

如果Andrew是因为你搬出家而气愤,那也许他应该把你的头撞到柜子上。

All I'm saying, is that we need to take some of the responsibility here.

我只是想这件事,我们也需要承担责任。

And so does Andrew! Blaming his actions on our problems which are not so serious does not help him.

Andrew也有责任,把他的行为归咎于我们的问题,况且我们的问题并不严重,并不能帮助他。

Our problems are serious!

我们的问题很严重。

Mrs. Stark, you handle this however you see fit.

Stark夫人,你们觉得合适的时候再来讨论这个问题吧。

Bree, I've gone to an attorney. You're gonna to be served with divorce papers later today.

Bree, 我找了律师,今天晚些时候你就会接到离婚文件。

You went to an attorney?

你找了律师?

Yeah! And a good one too!

是的,而且是个非常棒的律师。

Well he better be good, because when I'm finished with you, you won't have a cent to your name!

他最好能强点,因为如果咱俩完了的话,你别想在你名下有一分钱。

Bring it on!

都拿走吧。

Perhaps detention is the way to go.

也许我们可以拘留他。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522401.html