《美食从天而降》精讲 32(在线收听

Strawberry.

草莓。  

ls everyone okay? Yeah.

大家都还好吧,是。  

Help, somebody.

帮个忙,有人吗?  

Help me, please.

帮帮我,劳驾。  

It's my son.

那是我儿子。  

We need a doctor.

我们要个医生。  

ls anyone here a doctor? Anyone?

有人是医生吗?随便谁都行?  

I am a doctor.

我是。  

I was, back in Guatemala.

从危地马拉回来之前是。  

You are?

我是。  

I came here for a better life.

我为追求更好的生活来到这儿。  

Pretty great decision, eh?

相当大的决心,呃?  

How is he, doc?

医生,他怎么样?  

He's in a food coma.

他食物昏迷了。  

Too much junk food.

吃了太多垃圾食品。  

I need a celery, stat.

我要芹菜,速度。  

Here you go.

给。  

Daddy? Oh, Cal. Cal.

爹地? 哦,Cal,Cal。  

I love you, son.

我爱你,儿子。  

Looks like everything turned out okay.

看起来所有事都在好转。  

That twister was an amuse-bouche compared to what's on the way.

与正在路上的东西相比,龙卷风只不过是道开胃菜。  

Not yet, it hasn't.

还没有呢。  

What's an amuse-bouche? Manny, patch us through.

开胃菜,那是什么? Manny,传我的话。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522995.html