《美食从天而降》精讲 42(在线收听

It should be right down this hole.

应该就在这个洞下。  

That's peanut brittle.

这是花生糖。  

lf either one of us touches it, we'll go into anaphylactic shock.

我们谁碰到了都会过敏。  

Actually, I'm not entirely allergic to peanuts.

实际上,我不对花生过敏。  

I might have just said that to get you to like me.

我这么说是让你喜欢上我。  

So you really thought having allergies would make you more attractive?

你真的以为有过敏症会让你更有魅力?  

Mustache.

胡子。  

Mus.

胡。  

Sesame bagel. Hey, taxi.

芝麻百吉饼,嘿,出租车。  

Taxi. Taxi.

出租车,出租车。  

I asked for extra mustard.

我要再来点芥末。  

I was right.

我是对的。  

Hot tea?

热茶?  

Did he say hot tea?

他说了热茶?  

''You are about to be crushed by a giant corn.''

“你快被一个巨大的玉米压碎了”。  

Run.

跑。  

It looks like the food storm is following an unusual pattern.

这看起来是不同类型的食品风暴。  

of hitting the world's famous landmarks first.

袭击了世界的主要城市。  

and is now spreading to the rest of the globe.

现在向地球上剩下的部分蔓。  

Hurry up, guys.

伙计们,速度。  

What the what?

这都什么啊?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/523005.html