《绝望的主妇》精讲286(在线收听

What's this about?

什么事?

You both know that your mother and I have been unhappy for quite a while.

你们都知道我和你们的妈妈,有些不愉快。

And after a lot of soul searching, we've decided it would be better if we got divorced.

深思熟虑之后,我们决定离婚会更好一些.

But whatever problems your father and I have, it doesn't change the fact that we love you very, very much.

但是不管我和你爸爸有什么问题,不会改变我们爱你们的事实。

I've got a question.

我有个问题。

Go ahead sweetheart. Ask whatever you want.

问吧,宝贝,你可以随便问。

Can I live with dad? I mean, come on, mom, let's face it. We drive each other crazy.

我能和爸爸住在一起吗?我是说,妈妈,面对现实吧,我们快把对方逼疯了。

Is, is that what you would prefer, Danielle? To live with your father?

Danielle你是不是也更愿意和你爸爸住在一起?

I don't really care, as long as I have my own bathroom.

我不介意和谁住,只要我有自己的浴室。

Um, all this, um, wine is, uh, giving me a headache.

呃,所有这一切,呃,这酒让我头很疼。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523066.html