《绝望的主妇》精讲305(在线收听

Would you like some more potatoes?

你想再要点土豆吗?

You already asked me that.

你已经说过了。

Sorry. I’m so relieved you're safe, I’m not thinking straight.

不好意思,看到你平安无事我真是松了口气,我,嗯,我的想法有问题。

Does that mean you’re not going to send me back to Silvercrest?

这么说你不会把我送回silvercrest了?

You’ve got to understand. Your behavior, the violence, breaking into the Van de Kamps.

你必须明白,你闯入Van De Kamp家的暴力行为。

I just didn’t know what you were going through.

我不知道你经历了些什么。

You could have asked me.

你可以问我啊。

Well.

我。

I’ve been remembering things. Things from when I was little.

我想起了一些事情,我小时候的事情。

What kind of things?

怎么样的事情?

Awful things.

不好的事情。

Zach, listen to me. Sometimes it's not good to look back in the past.

Zach,听我说,有时候不要想太多过去的事情。

But I can’t help it. These images just keep popping into my head.

但我控制不了。那些影像不断地进入我的头脑。

Well, then you’ve got to find a way to push them back out again.

那么,你应该找个办法把它们再赶出去。

Okay.

好。

More potatoes?

再来一些土豆?

Yes, please.

好的。

It sure is nice to be back to normal.

回归正常绝对是件好事。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523085.html