《绝望的主妇》精讲306(在线收听

You look like you’ve been crying.

你看上去好像哭过。

I have. I was so afraid you were going to die.

我是哭过,我真害怕你会死。

There were so many things I haven’t had a chance to tell you.

有太多的事情我没有机会跟你说。

I’m sorry you were so worried.

对不起,让你那么担心。

That’s okay. How are you now, Rex?

没关系,Rex,你现在觉得怎么样?

Are you strong enough to listen to the things I need to tell you?

你能够听一听我想对你说的事情吗?

Sure, hon.

当然,甜心。

I know you still love me. Maisy told me.

我知道你依然爱我,Maisy告诉我的。

She did?

她说了?

As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife.

在这个时候,Rex,我不再是你的妻子。

I am going to go out, and find the most vindictive lawyer I can find,

我会找一个最具报复性的律师,

and together, we are going to eviscerate you.

和他一起,我们将掏空你的一切。

I’m going to take away your money, your family, and your dignity. Do you hear me?

我将拿走你的钱、你的家庭和你的尊严,你听到了吗?

Bree-

Bree --

And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me.

当我听到你说你还爱我的时候我还真是兴奋啊。

Because I want what's about to happen to you, to hurt as much is as humanly possible.

因为我希望即将发生在你身上的事…会最大程度地伤害你。

I’m so glad you didn’t die before I got a chance to tell you that.

我真高兴你活着听我讲完了这些话。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523086.html