《绝望的主妇》精讲345(在线收听

Hey, it's Lynette. I know you're down about this Mike thing,

嗨,Lynette,我知道你不想接电话,

but you got to come to poker. It'll be worth it. I got dirt on Maisy Gibbons.

但你一定要来打扑克,我知道Maisy Gibbons的丑事

Hey, Susan, it's me. Look, I really wish you'd return my calls. We need to talk. I know I messed things –

你好,Susan,是我,那个让你不想接电话的人。我们需要谈一下,我知道你在听

You okay?

你还好吗?

Hi.

You know, I can stay home if you want.

你知道,如果你需要的话,我可以呆在家

No, no, no. Now, I know how much you were looking forward to this weekend with your dad. I'm fine.

不,不用,没事,我知道你早就盼望和你爸爸见面了。我很好

You don't look fine.

你看起来并不好

Well...I'm a little sad. Mike and I were just a fling. And not even a full fling.

哦,只是有点难过,我和Mike分手了,不是小问题,

Sort of a borderline fling.

是很严重的问题

Mom, anyone can see how much you loved him.

妈妈,每个人都能看出来你多么爱他

Well, I also loved junk food, and I gave that up, and I survived.

我也曾经很爱你爸爸,但是我放弃了我活过来了

There's your father. Go have fun.

你爸爸来了,好好玩把

Last chance. You're sure?

最后一次机会,你确定?

I'm sure. Now go.

我确定,你去吧

You'll find someone else, mom. Someone great. I know it.

你会找到更好的,妈妈。一个真正优秀的人,我知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523125.html