《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第18集第13期:派对玩得开心(在线收听

I saw that.We'll keep that between you and me.

我看到了 天知地知 你知我知

Where's the ladies' room?This way. I'll show you.

洗手间在哪里 这边 我带你去

Is that soda?Vodka. Thank God.Damon, right?John.

这是苏打水吗 是伏特加 感谢上帝 达蒙 是吧 约翰

We didn't get a chance to meet at the council meeting.

理事会开会的时候没能结识你

Yeah. It's... it's a pleasure.Are you enjoying the, uh, kick-off?

是啊 很荣幸认识你 派对玩得开心吗

Oh, yeah. Forgot how much fun these small-town celebrations can be.Yeah. Yeah.

挺开心 我都忘了 小镇的聚会是多么有趣的了 是啊

When's the last time you were here?Hasn't been that long. My brother's funeral.

你上次来镇上是什么时候 也不是很久 我哥哥葬礼的时候

How long have you been in town?Well, not long at all.

你来镇上有多久了 没多久啦

So what do you think, Damon?You know this vampire problem is real, right?

达蒙 你怎么看 你知道镇上确实有吸血鬼 对吧

It's a potential blood bath.I wouldn't overreact, John.

一场血战就在眼前 我可不想反应过度 约翰

Oh, I think it's like 1864 all over again,vampires running amok.

可我认为 1864年的故事要重演了 吸血鬼肆意妄为

Guess we're just gonna have to hunt them down,throw 'em in a church, and burn them to ash.

我们只好把他们都抓起来 关进教堂 焚烧成灰

That is the story, huh?Part of the story, yeah.Oh, there's, uh.there's more?Oh, there's a lot more.

故事里这样说的哈 一部分而已 还有后续? 多着呢

You see, seems there was a tomb under the church where the vampires were hidden away,

其实 那教堂的下面有一座墓 那些吸血鬼被藏匿在里面

waiting for someone to come along and set them free.

等待着有人能救他们出去

But then you already knew that, didn't you?Being that you're the one that did it.

可你已经知道了 不是吗 救他们的人 正是你

And you're telling me this, why?I just thought we'd get the introductions out of the way.

你为何告诉我这些 我们就明人不说暗话了

Well, you know that I could rip your throat out Before anyone would notice.Yeah.Yeah. OK.

要知道我可以迅速撕破你的喉咙 保证一个人证都没有 知道 好的

But you probably ingest vervain, so...Why don't you take a bite, find out?It's not worth my time.

但也许你刚服过马鞭草 所以呢 咬我一口不就知道了 懒得理你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/523202.html