《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第19集第5期:保持低调(在线收听

Stefan, let's be serious for a second.

斯特凡 我们严肃点儿

You spent the last century and a half being a poster child for prozac,

你做了一个半世纪的 百忧解形象代言人

And now you expect me to believe that this new you has nothing to do with human blood, nothing.

让我怎么能相信 你突然的改变与喝人血毫无干系

I'm clean.You're lying!Believe what you want.

我没喝 你在撒谎 信不信由你

I'm sorry for the short notice.

很抱歉现在才通知你

I didn't even know that the contest was coming up,much less that I would be in it.

我都不知道比赛就要开始了 更不知道自己居然还入选了

Well, I'll be happy to escort you anywhere.

你去哪里我都乐意奉陪

My mom was really into this Founder's Day stuff.

我妈妈很看重这个创立日的

She was even Miss Mystic in her day.I kinda wanted to do it for her.

她还做过瀑布镇小姐呢 我想我该为她参赛

Well, it'll be great.We'll have fun.Ok. I'll see tomorrow. I love you.Love you, too.

一定会很棒的 我们会很开心的 好 明天见 爱你 我也爱你

He's a liar and a thief.When were you going to share?Go ahead.

不仅撒谎还偷东西 你准备什么时候才分享 来吧

Help yourself. No, no, I'm talking about the fact that you're a closet blood junky.

别客气 不 我是说 你变成一个偷偷摸摸"饮"君子的事

So I'm drinking blood again.You're the one that shoved it on me.What's your problem?

我又开始喝血了 当初想让我这样的就是你 有什么意见吗

I have it under control.Under control?You robbed the hospital.

我能控制自己 能控制自己 你抢了医院

So what's your point?Fine. Whatever, man. Drink up.

你到底想说什么 好吧 管他呢 老弟 喝吧

Just remember we're trying to keep a low profile.

别忘了我们要保持低调

Why don't you just walk up to sheriff Forbes,ask her to tap a vein.

你干嘛不直接到福布斯警长那 去吸她的血

Have my actions negatively impacted you?

我的行为对你产生了消极影响

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/523690.html